SOUTH KOHALA, HAWAII (HawaiiNewsNow) - Hawaii County police have charged a Captain Cook man with 40 offenses in connection with a four-month crime spree stretching from South Kohala to Kau.
Stephen Kaleo Graham, 26, was arrested Saturday and is the sixth suspect believed to be part of a crime ring that included commercial burglaries, auto thefts, car break-ins and theft and fraudulent use of credit cars, police said. The crimes took place between Oct. 7, 2014 and Jan. 16, 2015.
His bail was set at more than $380,000.
Five other people have already been arrested and charged with offenses in connection with this series of crimes:
- Douglas Daniel Kaimiola, 30, of Captain Cook
- Joshua White, 23, of Kailua-Kona
- Dyllan Kaiehu Paulo-Leslie, 19, of Captain Cook
- Keoni Fujio Yamada, 30, of Kailua-Kona
- Logan Kahele-Bishop, 25, of Naalehu