The Hawaii Fashion Incubator (HIFI) is thrilled to present KINIandDINKO.
· Hawaii Fashion Month (HFM) is an initiative of the Hawaii Fashion Incubator (HIFI) that highlights the diversity of Hawaii's fashion industry.
· HFM is a community driven effort, with support from the State of Hawaii and many partners, sponsors and volunteers.
· HFM showcases Hawaii's established professionals as well as emerging talents including designers, fashion photographers, stylists, models, fashion show producers, and more.
· Hawaii has a burgeoning fashion industry and HFM is a platform to display the work of Hawaii's rich pool of talent.
· HFM events throughout the month of November include fashion shows, shopping events, workshops, designer launches and an industry conference.
· The goal of Hawaii Fashion Month is to raise awareness of Hawaii as a unique, creative, and competitive destination and to bring sustainable growth to an industry that encompasses design, manufacturing, retail, art, education, and more.
· HFM is just one of HIFI's year-round efforts to celebrate, elevate, and promote all aspects of Hawaii's fashion industry – designers, manufacturers, retailers, stylists, educators, photographers, business executives and other professionals.
· FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT WWW.HAWAIIFASHIONMONTH.COM
Hawaii News Now
420 Waiakamilo Road, Suite 205
Honolulu, HI 96817
Main (808) 847-3246
News (808) 847-1112