This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Best Sanitizers, Inc., manufacturer of high quality hand soaps, hand sanitizers, and surface sanitizers, is asking food processors and food handlers to prepare for fall harvest by comparing the E2 soap theyre currently using to the Best Sanitizers Alpet® Q E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap.
Nevada City, CA (PRWEB) August 28, 2014
Best Sanitizers, Inc., a leader in hand hygiene and sanitation products for the food processing industry, is asking industry professionals to prepare for fall harvest by conducting a side-by side comparison of the E2 soap theyre currently using to the Best Sanitizers Alpet® Q E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap. Hand hygiene is critical to fighting cross-contamination and the spread of pathogens in the food processing environment. Six key criteria are identified to evaluate the effectiveness of an E2 soap. Best Sanitizers Alpet® Q E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap meets all six criteria. Food industry professionals can request a free trial sample of Alpet Q E2 Sanitizing Foam Soap to conduct their own side-by-side comparison by visiting the Best Sanitizers website.
The six key evaluation criteria are:
1. Formula: Is your current E2 hand soap pH balanced to skin (pH 5.5), and formulated with emollients to keep hands soft and healthy even with repeated use?
2. Testing: Has your current E2 hand soap been in vitro time-kill tested on 30 challenging organisms common to the food processing industry?
3. Value: Does your current E2 hand soap offer competitive pricing and a solid value with 3,150 1.2 mL applications per gallon?
4. Manufacturing: Are you using an E2 hand soap manufactured in a cGMP, FDA and EPA/FIFRA compliant facility?
5. NSF Registration: Is your current E2 hand soap NSF registered, and does it meet all FDA (GRAS) and USDA requirements for food handling?
6. Configurations and Dispensing Options: Does your current E2 hand soap come in a variety of configurations and is it supported by a wide assortment of dispensing options to ensure that your specific requirements are met?
We want food industry professionals to know what to look for when evaluating and selecting the best E2 hand soap for their hand hygiene program, states Ryan Witt, Best Sanitizers Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Best Sanitizers also offers the largest selection of dispensing options in the industry including various manual, hands-free and stainless steel, multi-line automatic dispensing systems.
About Best Sanitizers, Inc.
Best Sanitizers, Inc. was the first company to achieve an E3 rating from the USDA for an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and the first to achieve a D2 rating for an alcohol/quat-based surface sanitizer. Since 1995, Best Sanitizers, Inc. has manufactured and provided high-quality hand soaps, hand sanitizers, surface sanitizers, wiping systems and dispensing options for the Food Processing, Food Service, Janitorial/Sanitation and Healthcare industries. For more information on Best Sanitizers, Inc. visit http://www.bestsanitizers.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12048218.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.