Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DrinkAdvisor® presents an advanced cocktail search engine, providing everyone with great new tools to help them keep their bearings when faced with the variety of drinks at the bar, and to make a delicious cocktail at home.
LONDON, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- New update available today for DrinkAdvisor, the popular free guide to drinks and bars, makes it easy for users of the app to decide on a drink and select a cocktail according to strength, style, taste and type of glass in just a few taps. Cocktails can also be selected according to ingredients, something that will be of use to anyone wanting to mix a cocktail from the ingredients they have at home.
The description of every cocktail includes detailed mixing instructions, a list of ingredients and the story of the cocktail, as well as information on its style, taste and strength, with a photo.
"Usually, when we go to a bar we either find it difficult to choose from the cocktail list, trying to make out the descriptions as we stand at a packed bar in the dark, or we order the same old thing. In both cases we don't get what we want at all," says Alexander Orinovskiy, Product Director. "Users of the DrinkAdvisor app now have unlimited free access to a huge catalog of cocktails and can quickly select and prepare a cocktail to suit, using the strength, style, taste, type of glass and ingredients filters."
DrinkAdvisor App Upgrade
- Large free catalog of cocktails with the unique opportunity to make a selection according to strength, style, taste and type of glass
- Starting this summer, DrinkAdvisor app users can select a cocktail by strength, style, taste and type of glass
- Using "filter by ingredients" will help you to make a delicious cocktail from the ingredients that you have at home
- A detailed description of the cocktail including its history and mixing process
- Cocktails from all over the world are added every day
- Unlike some similar apps, DrinkAdvisor is the only app specializing in nightlife, bars, nightclubs and drinks with up-to-date information provided by travel experts.
- The world's nightlife guide - over 7000 bars and nightclubs in 200 cities worldwide.
- "Type-of-bar" filter: rooftop bars, night clubs, outdoor terraces, cocktail lounges and another 24 types are available
- A huge and handy catalog of well-known drinks
- Many interesting facts about drinks
- It takes just a few taps to make a "list of favorite places" to use offline when traveling.
Rilon is a young technology company, currently focusing on the creation of DrinkAdvisor, a complete mobile guide of top locations where to drink, including famous bars, pubs and clubs in capitals around the world. Rilon is producing a multiplatform product where quality content is embedded within state-of-the-art technology offering users high value and a smooth mobile experience. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Rilon Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
More Information Available
If you would like further information on DrinkAdvisor, please feel free to contact:
Product & Marketing Director
+7 910 445-58-72
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140827/140535
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140827/140534
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.