Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Inaugural Conference Features Telecom Industry Leaders Presenting, Demoing and Discussing the Future of Communications
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ComCon combines open source hardware and software with the uninhibited creativity of the innovation community. This inaugural event will feature telecom enthusiasts, hackers, entrepreneurs, vendors and decision makers and will be held during CTIA at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 8, 2014 from 2pm to 6pm. Following the main event, Mobile Monday America: A Guide to Investment from Silicon Valley to Las Vegas will run from 6pm to 9pm.
In one action-packed afternoon, ComCon will bring together over a dozen distinguished speakers and hundreds of telecom players for the purpose of exchanging ideas, debating current topics and solving problems in the domain of communications. Apply to speak or demo today at www.eventjoy.com/e/comcon14.
- Innovative leadership: Telecom leaders will be demoing and speaking about modern communications technologies, the potential evolution and how these technologies will shape the future of the industry.
- Apply to speak or demo: ComCon presents the perfect opportunity for individuals interested in sharing their vision of the future of communications. Anyone with a voice in the communications sphere is encouraged to discuss, demo and present at the event. Tickets are free to the general public and include an exhibit hall pass to CTIA's Super Mobility Week.
- Current speakers: Representatives from Range Networks, 2600hz, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, goTenna, Blue Field Strategies, Telestax and Kelley Drye & Warren LLP are set to speak, to name a few.
- Topic discussions: Attendees will hear from future forward-thinkers on telecom topics in an un-conference format, including:
- Future of the Network
- New Modes of Communication
- Spectrum Allocation
- Open Source Hardware/Software/BTS
- Distributed Networks, Cloud & Mesh
- Roll Your Own Network
- Personal Agency and Privacy
- Sharing Economy in Telecom
ComCon is opening minds to a radical rethinking of how communications can look when you combine open source hardware and software with the uninhibited creativity of the innovation community. Anyone with a voice in the communications sphere is encouraged to discuss, demo and present. Want to share your vision of the future of communications? ComCon is the place to do it!
CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
John Callon, Director of Marketing
James Solada, Marketing Manager
2600hz Cloud Telecom
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.