This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
ReportsnReports.com adds India's Future lies in LNG - Ascertaining Potential Medium to Long Term Sustainable Demand for LNG in India report to its research database.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 11, 2014
While the energy requirement of India is on the brink of a stellar growth, there are serious problems with the domestic gas supply scenario and overall sector framework. Under such circumstances, the moment has come for the key stakeholders across the natural gas value chain to reassess the risks & rewards in the Indian Gas Market and align their future strategies accordingly.
The primary objective of this study is to unleash the opportunities in store for RLNG consumption in India, based on an in-depth bottom up exercise of the Indian gas market. The study will provide the most authentic and segment-wise & region-wise RLNG market outlook, based on a regional & consumer segment-wise bottom-up analysis and forecasting. The analysis will also take into account the various regulatory & policy parameters and economic aspects applicable on the various gas consumer segments
Browse complete report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/291949-indias-future-lies-in-lng-ascertaining-potential-medium-to-long-term-sustainable-demand-for-lng-in-india.html.
Highlights of the Study
Bottom-up Natural Gas demand assessment: Region-wise, Consumer Segment-wise and Fuel-wise, based on primary and secondary research.
Forecasting of Natural Gas Demand, with regional and segmental split, giving: Present Scenario, Foreseeable Future Outlook (Up to 2020) and Non-Foreseeable Future Outlook (From 2020 to 2025).
Assessment of land price of Natural Gas at key demand hubs across different regions in the country.
Region-wise and Consumer segment-wise RLNG demand based on price elasticity (i.e. LNG price appetite).
Impact on RLNG demand based on different domestic gas availability & domestic/RLNG pricing scenarios.
Based on above exercise, identification of primary target consumer segments and anchor customers for RLNG penetration, existing and emerging capacity, potential gas requirement and their location.
Assessment on Gas Pricing that would facilitate penetration of LNG in the Indian natural gas market.
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=291949.
Additional attractive features include
- Pan-India mapping of target LNG consumer segments, say: Power, Fertilizer, Refinery, LPG Fractionators, Industrial hubs, Downstream Natural Gas Distribution centers.
- Pan-India mapping of Existing, Expanding, Greenfield (under-construction), Indicated, Probable and Required Natural Gas Infrastructure: Gas Pipeline and RLNG Terminals, in order to facilitate LNG market penetration.
- Pan-India map of Natural Gas supply connectivity of RLNG Projects (as described above) and Demand Centers, with identification of the key missing links
Inquire before buying @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=291949.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Selection of potential natural gas markets in India: Pre-qualification of Regions and States
4. Detailed and extensive Natural Gas demand assessment and development of demand model for the qualified regions/cluster of states
6. Strategic demand-supply gap assessment based on Ch. 4 and Ch. 5 of the ToC
7. Assessment of landed gas price from domestic and RLNG supply sources for the qualified regions/states based on:
a. Domestic well-head gas price: Existing and evolving
b. Spot and Term LNG prices: Existing and evolving based on different LNG supply sources and pricing mechanisms
c. Regasification charges
d. Gas pipeline tariff and inter-connectivity charges
e. Taxes and duties
8. High level gas price affordability indexing for each of the potential natural gas consumer segments, say: Power, Fertilizer, Refinery, Industrial, CGD (Domestic), CGD (CNG), CGD (Industrial), CGD (Industrial), etc.
9. Re-assessment of Potential LNG demand and assessment of targetable LNG demand/market, based on
a. Scenarios of LNG prices in the country and eventual landed LNG price at gas market hubs and large consumer units in the qualified regions
b. Assessment of how the landed gas price (based on LNG) matches with Consumer segment-wise appetite for LNG in the respective qualified regions
c. Ranking of demand for LNG based on LNG Price and Consumer segment-wise demand curve
10. Ordering the qualified regions in terms of
a. LNG demand base
b. LNG demand based on different LNG prices
c. Natural of LNG demand, i.e. long term and medium spot demand
11. Indicating the likely price formula that would facilitate LNG penetration in India
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=291949.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/LNG-demand-India-market/natural-gas-analysis/prweb12011877.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.