Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE LEGO KidsFest
BILOXI, Miss., July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The LEGO® Creativity Tour, powered by the team that runs the popular LEGO KidsFest tour, will make its road debut in Biloxi, Mississippi, offering a one-of-a-kind creative family fun experience based on building with the LEGO brand. The hands-on, minds-on event premieres at the Mississippi Coast Convention Center in Biloxi from Friday, December 5 through Sunday, December 7, 2014.
The LEGO Creativity Tour will offer children of all ages an opportunity to build, create and enjoy an immersive LEGO experience through engaging play areas, family-oriented building activities and more.
Some of the activities include:
- LEGO Model Museum: walk among life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against others
- Challenge Zone: the whole family can show off its creative building skills in this emceed challenge
- Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
- LEGO DUPLO®: the youngest builders can explore building their imaginations with DUPLO bricks
- Brick Battle Zone: compete in fun activities like relay races, tower speed build and bridge building contests
- Big Brick Pile: dive into the largest pile of LEGO bricks and build something amazing
- LEGO Art Gallery: create a custom masterpiece and display it for all to see
- Monochromatic Builds: limiting the materials to one color and one size creates amazing results
- And much more!
Show sessions on Friday, December 5 are 1:30-4:30 p.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, December 6 and 7, sessions are 8:30-11:30 a.m., 12:30-3:30 p.m. and 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Tickets for the LEGO Creativity Tour are $19 for adults (plus tax and service fees). Children under 2 are free. Go to www.LEGOcreativitytour.com for more information.
LEGO Systems, Inc. is the North American division of The LEGO Group, a privately held, family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, one of the world's leading manufacturers of creatively educational play materials for children. Visit the virtual LEGO world at www.LEGO.com.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, the brick and knob configuration and DUPLO, are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
The LEGO Creativity Tour and LEGO KidsFest are produced by Buzz Engine, a marketing and events organization. LEGO KidsFest was awarded Best Proprietary Event by Event Marketer Magazine in 2013.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140707/124838
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.