HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - City and County of Honolulu offices will be closed Friday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day, a federal holiday.
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard and police services will be available.
- Refuse will be collected. Landfills and transfer stations will be open.
- Municipal golf courses, botanical gardens, and the Honolulu Zoo will be open.
- TheBus will operate on a Sunday schedule. For route and schedule information, please go to www.thebus.org.
- The People's Open Markets will not be held.
- The Neal Blaisdell Center box office will be closed.
- All Satellite City Halls and Driver's License locations will be closed.
The following traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Queen Kapi‘olani Park and metered parking lots.
- Contraflow traffic lanes will not be coned.