Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Dranetz HDPQ line features best-in-class communications, ground-up focus on operator safety, remote control and set-up, recording and reporting features, higher resolution measurements with faster sampling rates, high-definition user interface, and a rugged package.
EDISON, N.J., June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dranetz introduces the Dranetz HDPQ® line of hand-held power quality and energy instruments that incorporate an exceptional range of new features-all intended to enhance the user experience, as well as improve the quality of the results.
"The new Dranetz HDPQ product line, with its enhanced Visa, Guide and Xplorer models, represents a significant evolution of our popular line of handheld instruments," said Ross Ignall, Dranetz Director of Product Management. "The Dranetz HDPQ product line integrates Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, as well as USB communication technology for enhanced safety and productivity, while retaining our core, standard-setting measurement and reporting technology."
The key benefits of the Dranetz HDPQ line are:
- Safety and Control - 1KV CAT III (arc flash safety), innovative hook–up and lead management scheme for voltage and current inputs, remote communications/Apple-Android apps/VNC, industry's most extensive range of communications, and interface options.
- High Definition - Higher sampling rates and improved data resolution - 512 samples/cycle and 1us transient capture, improved data resolution, 7" high-definition, wide-screen touch display – the largest in the industry.
- User Interface - Tablet-like GUI, icon driven, taskbar shortcuts, dashboard, intelligent AnswerModules
- Real-time Reporting - Mini-Report, snapshots, XML file - Annotations & customizable, Dran-View® 7 software.
- Enhanced Dranetz Tech Support – Snapshots, Mini-Report and remote communications provide for the sharing of files and instrument setups with Dranetz technical support personnel and easily and quickly. Live support available 12 hours per day – Monday through Friday.
The HDPQ product line comprises three models:
- Dranetz HDPQ Visa
- Power Quality (IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEEE 1159)
- Harmonics (IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519)
- Voltage Flicker (IEC 61000-4-15, IEEE 1453:2011)
- Energy and Demand Monitoring
- Ethernet, USB
- Motor Analysis AnswerModule®
- Dranetz HDPQ Guide - All HDPQ Visa features plus:
- Advanced Energy (IEEE 1459)
- AnswerModules identify Sag/Dip Directivity, Capacitor Switching and Motor Analysis
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer – All HDPQ Guide features plus:
- 1 microsecond transient capture
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100525/LA10759LOGO
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.