This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Market Size - $16,479.4 mn in 2013, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.6%, Market Trends Increasing demand in Asia Pacific to stimulate growth New Report By Grand View Research. View Full Report With TOC - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coated-fabric-market.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) June 23, 2014
The global market for coated fabrics is expected to reach USD 22,576.7 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Coated fabrics market is expected to witness rapid growth due to positive outlook on application markets and product innovation. Increasing growth in automotive industry is also expected to boost the coated fabrics market over the forecast period. Rising demand for protective clothing due to its wide application in food processing, agriculture, chemical processing is expected to fuel the market growth of coated fabrics. The global construction industry has seen a steady recovery over the last three years, enhanced infrastructure spending, particularly in Brazil, China and India is expected to be mirrored in the demand for coated fabrics.
Transportation was the largest application segment for coated fabrics, accounting for nearly 1,183 million square meters of total demand in 2013, due to their increasing use in airbags. Upturn in automotive production, especially in emerging markets of India, China and Brazil is expected to be a key factor for market development over the next six years. Protective coatings accounted for coated fabric demand of 526.7 million square meters in 2013, owing to its favorable insulation and thermal management properties.
The report Cellulose Fibers Market Analysis By Application (Spun Yarn, Fabrics, Clothing and Other) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 is available now to Grand View Researchcustomers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coated-fabric-market.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coated-fabric-market/request.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global coated fabrics demand was 3,400.2 million square meters in 2013 and is expected to reach 4,400.0 million square meters by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific was the largest regional market for coated fabrics, with revenue exceeding USD 7,600 million in 2013. It is further expected to grow due to surging population, increasing automotive demand and growing infrastructure spending. In addition, Asia Pacific is also expected to witness fastest growth, at an estimated CAGR of 5.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America and Europe are expected to witness demand growth at an estimated CAGR of 3.5% and 3.2% from 2014 to 2020, respectively.
- Polymer coated fabric accounted for over 85% of market share of coated fabrics in 2013, due to its wide use in automotive, personal protective clothing, healthcare and furniture applications. It is expected to witness demand growth at an estimated CAGR of 3.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global coated fabrics market is fragmented and includes players such as Omnova Solutions, Saint-Gobain S.A., Spradling International Inc., Takata Corporation, Trelleborg AB, ContiTech AG and Isotex S.p.A.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-glass-ceramic-and-fiber.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global coated fabrics market on the basis of production, application and region:
- Coated Fabrics Product Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Polymer coated fabrics
Rubber coated fabrics
Fabric backed wall coverings
- Coated Fabrics Application Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Coated Fabrics Regional Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
Browse All Grand View Research Upcoming Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports.
Related Market Research Reports:
Rare Earth Elements Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rare-earth-elements-market)
The global market for rare earth elements is expected to reach USD 10.96 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for metal catalysts such as Cerium and Lanthanum is expected to drive the market over the next six years. These metal catalysts find applications across a host of industries including automobiles, metallurgy, phosphors and glass among others. In addition, growing market for permanent magnets is expected to particularly boost the demand for Neodymium.
Plano Sunglasses (Polarized, Non-Polarized ) Market Analysis By Material (CR-39, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane ) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/plano-sunglasses-industry)
The global market for plano sunglasses is expected to reach USD 19,944.3 million by 2020, according to a new research report by Grand View Research, Inc. High-end products which are sold at premium prices are expected to contribute to industry growth. Grand View Research also observes that growing awareness regarding the importance of protecting the eyes from harmful UV radiation is expected to be a key driving force for the market. Polarized sunglasses accounted for just over 20% of the overall shipments in 2012; the segment is expected to gain market share over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Coated_Fabrics_Market/Industry_Trends_Analysis/prweb11965768.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.