Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
Demonstrates unprecedented growth of a Telx client over the course of a year
NEW YORK, June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Telx®, a leading provider of global interconnectivity, data center solutions and cloud enablement services, today announced the availability of Integra's communication and networking solutions at eight of its data centers. Integra has seen significant growth in its data center business over the past year, fueled in part by connecting its fiber networks and services to some of Telx's most strategically located facilities in the western U.S. and New York City.
As a provider of networking, communications and technology solutions to businesses of all sizes, government agencies and carriers, Integra is leveraging Telx's colocation and interconnection services as well as its high power density, energy-efficient space to serve both new and existing clients. Integra's portfolio of solutions helps its customers effectively handle the complex demands of enterprise applications, cloud services and growing bandwidth needs to quickly and efficiently meet their operational objectives.
"Telx's value proposition as an innovative, carrier-neutral data center provider, along with their recent expansion into the western United States, aligns with Integra's strategic investments in network expansion and our growing business in enterprise and cloud services," said Michael Kozlowski, Integra's vice president of product and offer management. "It's for these reasons that our footprint within Telx data centers has grown so quickly over the past year and we look forward to continuing our successful relationship."
"Integra offers the high performance and availability that companies require to realize the full value of the network connections, cloud services and enterprise applications that are critical to their business," said Ben Gonyea, VP of Product at Telx. "This is a period of rapid growth for Integra's cloud-based solutions as evidenced by their timely expansion into these eight Telx data center facilities."
Telx supports Integra customers in all four of its California data centers, as well as in strategically located data centers in Portland, Seattle, Phoenix and New York City. The following Telx data center facilities feature Integra's network services:
- LOS1 (600 W 7th Street) in downtown Los Angeles is one of the premier colocation facilities in Southern California and provides access to dozens of leading domestic and international carriers and physical connection points to the world's telecommunications networks, backbones and data centers.
- NYC2 (111 8th Avenue) in New York City is a premier North American data center. Telx is the leading colocation and interconnection provider at this location, giving clients the opportunity to connect with hundreds of leading providers and businesses within the Telx global ecosystem.
- PRT1 (3825 NW Aloclek Place) in Hillsboro, Oregon, is located just outside of Portland and is the ideal location for clients to reach Asia. It is also well-positioned to address the needs of gaming, media and other SaaS applications and services.
- SFR1 (200 Paul Avenue) in San Francisco is one of the premier data center and carrier facilities in Northern California and is seismically rated for protection against earthquakes. From here, SFR1's carrier density makes it ideal in reaching points both north in the US as well as to the south to our data center facilities, SCL1, SCL2 (Santa Clara) and LOS1 (Los Angeles).
- SCL1 (1100 Space Park Drive) in Santa Clara, California, offers a seismically rated infrastructure for businesses throughout Silicon Valley and is also interconnected to the SCL2 and SFR1 data centers for further ecosystem access and enablement.
- SCL2 (2820 Northwestern Parkway) in Santa Clara, California, provides premium colocation and interconnection services that adds industry leading high-power density, 2N-redundant, and energy efficient space to the Telx portfolio.
- SEA1 (3433 S 120th Place) in Tukwila, Washington, provides cross connect service for direct access to major national and regional carriers, as well as to SIX, Seattle's Internet Exchange for peering, with network options that can reduce latency and improve network resiliency to locations in California and Asia.
- PHX1 (120 E Van Buren Street) in Phoenix, Arizona, is the number one interconnection data center facility in the metro-area and a fiber crossroad on almost every national network backbone.
Integra™ provides facilities-based communications and network services to enterprises, small and mid-sized businesses, government agencies and carriers throughout the western United States, with nationwide and international connectivity delivered via a robust IP/MPLS network. Integra's vast, privately owned network connects customers to 6,400 miles of long-haul fiber optic infrastructure and 3,000 miles of metro fiber across 35 cities in 11 states, and its Ethernet-over-copper infrastructure extends ubiquitous Ethernet access to more than 460,000 business locations. Customers trust Integra for secure, reliable, low-latency solutions to power high-bandwidth cloud services, data center connectivity and the applications that drive their success. Integra's services are backed by hands-on support and strong service level agreements. For more information, visit www.integratelecom.com.
Telx is a new kind of data center solution provider fueling infrastructure, interconnection and business progress. With industry-leading 100% uptime and 100% on-time service delivery SLAs, Telx helps companies build more agile businesses faster with reduced infrastructure complexity and broader reach to new markets. A privately held company headquartered in New York with west coast operations out of San Francisco, Telx serves a broad range of industries from 20 data centers located across 13 US markets: the New York/New Jersey metro area, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix and Charlotte, N.C. Telx manages 1.3 million square feet of data center space and more than 48,000 network connections, enabling the interconnection of more than 10 million square feet of data center space globally.
Capacity. Capabilities. Connections.(SM)
For more information about Telx, visit: http://www.telx.com, follow us on Twitter @Telx_Group and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/telxgroup and join us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/s/Telx.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.