Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Spectrum of New #TeamPolar Color Options Brings Style to Fitness
LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Memorial Day has passed, racing season has begun and vacations are underway. To make this summer more fitness and fashion conscious, Polar, the leader in heart rate, fitness and sport technologies, today debuts vibrant new colors and styles for its training technology and 24/7 activity trackers.
"Chosen by champions and weekend warriors alike, Polar products motivate and coach people to reach new levels of performance," said Herb Baer, President, Polar USA. "Now, the future of fitness wearables and activity trackers looks even more sleek and stylish, thanks to the newest lineup of fresh Polar colors released this summer."
- Polar Loop Blackcurrant (Purple) or Misty Blue ($119.95) – For those who want a burst of color to complement their summer fashion, the Polar Loop activity tracker now adds polished purple or brilliant blue hues to 24/7 wear. Users can brighten their outfits, all while tracking steps taken, activity goals reached and calories burned on a bright LED display. With its heart rate monitoring add-on, users can see their most accurate calorie burn from tough workouts or activities such as indoor cycling when activity is difficult to measure because the users' arms are sedentary. The Polar Loop also monitors sleep quality and quantity to ensure that users get the most out of nighttime rest – or naps by the pool.
- RC3 GPS with HR Blue ($349.95) – For a limited time, this blue beauty, one of the top colors seen on the runways for spring Fashion Week, is the perfect partner for users who want to track their runs outside. This modern heart rate watch integrates GPS to track the user's route, speed and distance, as well as altitude measurement, for those who want to be in the know about their runs.
- V800 Blue ($519.95) – Stylish and sporty, this watch is designed with aesthetics in mind. Available in bold blue, this trim sophisticated training sports watch offers both extensive data analysis of workouts and 24/7 activity. Plus, it offers a splash of color to everyday activities, whether in fitness mode or not.
- H7 Blue or Pink ($79.95) – For those who want to track exercise intensity from their smartphones, these vibrant new H7 heart rate sensors add a touch of color to any workout. Users have the ability to connect with top fitness apps, including Polar Beat, while showcasing their personality and style. These fashion-forward straps also provide heart rate to the Polar Loop activity tracker, which gives users the most accurate data for calorie burn and showcases how much effort truly goes into their workouts.
- Soft Straps Blue, Pink, Orange or White ($21.95) – The vivid new Soft Straps add a dash of color to any workout, and make a great partner to all Polar fitness watches. The fun Soft Strap colors empower exercisers to mix and match gym accessories to workout outfits, mood or even their alma mater!
Full Assortment of Polar Colors Available – Downloadable PDF:
- In addition to the newest Polar Loop colors released, the heart rate monitors from Polar, which provide the most accurate measure of exercise intensity, also come in a range of shades equipped with training features for aspiring exercisers, all the way up to elite athletes. Please click here for the full listing of Polar products, arranged by color.
Most of the new lineup of colors is available now through authorized Polar USA retail and specialty shops, online, and in select fitness facilities. Polar Loop in Blackcurrant and Misty Blue are available through ShopPolar with retail distribution expected later this year. V800 Blue will be available later this summer.
Headquartered in Lake Success, NY, Polar USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Finland-based Polar Electro OY, which invented the first wireless heart rate monitor (HRM) in 1977. Polar now operates internationally in more than 80 countries and its products are sold through 35,000 retailers globally. Polar heart rate and fitness assessment technology delivers unparalleled insight into the human body from valuable training guidance and feedback, to enabling individuals to improve their fitness level and sports performance. Polar technology is key to the success of leading fitness facilities, athletic teams, corporate wellness facilities, health insurance providers and thousands of physical education programs around the world. Today, Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.polar.com/us-en.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.