Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Heilind Electronics
WILMINGTON, Mass., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Heilind Electronics Inc., the largest distributor of interconnect products in North America, is now stocking JAE's FR02 Series connectors.
The FR02 Series is a top- and bottom-surface connection type of FPC connector that is ideal for use in mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet PCs. This connector has a 0.2 mm pitch and meets the industry's demand for space-saving, smaller connectors.
- 0.2 mm pitch, 0.82 mm height, and 3.0 mm depth (the industry's smallest-in-class), rear-flip-type FPC connector.
- LIF (low insertion force) horizontal insertion structure with secure retention force.
- Tapered guides in the insertion area improves ease of assembly.
- Compliant with top- and bottom-surface FPC connection and raises the customer's layout flexibility.
- Rigid and robust actuator design prevents half mating when only one side of the actuator is pushed by the operator.
- Has a structure that prevents the actuator from coming off and gives good operational feeling during the opening and closing of the actuator.
- PCB traces can be routed in the area under the connector body (excluding the terminal area).
- Lead-free, halogen-free product.
- Nickel barrier on contact plating prevents solder wicking.
- Tablet PCs
- Portable game devices
- Digital cameras
- Internal FPC connections in other small portable devices
Visit Heilind's website for more information about the FR02 Series.
About Heilind Electronics
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics Inc. (www.heilind.com/www.heilindasia.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management and circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire and cable, wiring accessories, and insulation and identification products. Heilind has locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. Follow Heilind on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Heilind and on Twitter at twitter.com/Heilind.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.