Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE iCIMS, Inc.
-Leading SaaS provider shines spotlight on HR professionals' talent acquisition success, using case studies as inspiration for product innovation-
MATAWAN, N.J., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, announced the launch of the third annual iCIMS Excellence Awards. The Pure SaaS provider's global customer base of more than 2,000 is invited to compete in categories that highlight innovative and effective talent acquisition strategies used in conjunction with the iCIMS Talent Platform. Customers with the most compelling stories are honored through the program and leveraged as a source of inspiration as iCIMS continues to invest in the development of best-to-market products and services.
In alignment with three themes that are core to the functionality of the iCIMS product suite, the 2014 iCIMS Excellence Awards offer categories that correlate with attracting, screening, and managing top talent. Customers can now apply to one or more of the following categories:
- Social Networker of the Year: Recognizes HR departments that leverage iCIMS Social Distribution to maximize employee referrals to dramatically decrease cost-per-hire while increasing quality of hire.
- Outstanding Candidate Experience: Rewards HR departments that use the iCIMS Talent Platform to provide job seekers with a positive candidate experience during the application process.
- Video Cover Letter Star: Acknowledges HR departments that take advantage of iCIMS' cutting-edge video screening technology to save time and money, while giving candidates the opportunity to showcase their communication skills and creativity during the application process.
- Top Notch Integration: Highlights HR departments that benefit from integrations between iCIMS, and their HRIS, Assessment, Payroll, Background Screening, or Learning Management provider.
- Best Company Expansion: Recognizes HR departments that leverage the iCIMS Talent Platform to assist in the expansion of their company within the U.S. or globally.
- Most Welcoming Onboarding: Rewards HR departments that leverage the iCIMS Onboard solution to increase the productivity and retention rates of new hires.
"Each one of our more than 2,000 customers has a success story that often goes untold," said Chief Operating Officer Adam Feigenbaum. "This is our chance to create a forum for them to do just that. In the past two years, we have received such unique and inspiring stories about the ways HR professionals have been using our products. It gets us thinking about new features and functionality that might be perfect to include in upcoming releases."
Previous iCIMS Excellence Award winning companies include Bridgestone Retail, DISH, Enterprise Holdings, Grifols, Healthfirst, Hertz, Jacobs Technology, Penn National Gaming, and Stantec.
For more information about the iCIMS Excellence Awards or to apply, visit http://care.icims.com/Community/Customer-Awards. Submissions are due by June 30th.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from sourcing, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 2,000 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130116/NY43069LOGO
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.