Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE inSync Litigation Support
NEW YORK, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inSync Litigation Support, the only integrated provider of essential litigation services in the New York City area, announced today it has acquired Sav-On Process Service, which is based in Manhattan. Sav-On's staff and operations have moved into inSync's New York City headquarters.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140512/86556 )
Established in 1984, Sav-On provided process service to a range of law firms from solo practitioners to the Am Law 100 in all five boroughs and throughout the United States. More than 75 percent of Sav-On's clients focus on landlord-tenant actions and proceedings.
Second-generation Sav-On owner Wendy Resnick has joined the inSync Process Service management team. "Wendy's expertise with landlord-tenant cases strengthens inSync's process service offering," said inSync President David Glasser. He is also pleased to introduce Sav-On's clients to inSync's easier approach to litigation support with its integrated offerings. "With the addition of Sav-On, inSync now has more than 200 years of combined litigation support experience with the majority of it focusing on service of process," added Glasser. inSync's past acquisitions include:
- American Clerical Service, which was founded in 1940, was a leading high-volume document filing and retrieval company in New York City when it was acquired in 1997.
- Aetna Judicial Service, which was established in 1953, was one of the largest process serving agencies in New York City when it was acquired in 2012.
- Lex-Serv, which was established in 2006, was a marquee attorney services firm focused on the Am Law 200 when it was acquired in 2012.
- Federated Legal Services Inc., which was founded in 1991 as Federated Process Service, was Brooklyn's leading process serving agency when it was acquired in 2013.
- Premier Legal Services, Inc., which was established in 2007, was a leading process serving agency based in Brooklyn when it was acquired in 2013.
inSync was named "Best Attorney Services Firm" in the 2013 New York Law Journal Reader Rankings survey.
About inSync Litigation Support
inSync Litigation Support is the only integrated provider of essential litigation services for the Am Law 100, small-to-medium law firms, insurance companies, government agencies and financial institutions in the New York City area. The company's "synchronized" litigation support services enable trial lawyers to focus on a winning litigation strategy while inSync focuses on supporting the case throughout its lifetime. Rather than offering piecemeal services, inSync's synchronized streamlined processes ensure better productivity and improved cost-efficiencies for plaintiff and defense attorneys, paralegals and legal secretaries. inSync's diverse services include Process Service, Court Clerical, Investigations, e-Filing, Concierge, Customized Services and Courier. inSync was originally Empire Lawyers Service, LLC and included American Clerical Service, Aetna Judicial Service, Federated Process Service, Lex-Serv, Premier Legal Services and Sav-On Process Service. inSync is headquartered in the Financial District of New York City. To learn how inSync makes it easier for its clients to focus on a winning litigation strategy, visit www.insynclitigation.com.
inSync Litigation Support
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.