Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Record Q1 Growth, Increased Customer Sophistication and Award Winning Campaigns Celebrated at Amplify 2014
ATLANTA, May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SilverpopTM, a leading provider of digital marketing software that enables personalized customer experiences, concluded its 2014 North American customer conference by presenting awards to eight customers who achieved remarkable success in 2013. The customer awards follow an impressive first quarter for Silverpop as well, with Q1 2014 representing the largest revenue increase, year-over-year, in six years.
"Our success in the first quarter indicates that Silverpop's unique take on behavioral marketing automation is not only highly sought out by marketers, but is paving the way for the rest of the industry," said Bill Nussey, CEO of Silverpop. "Buyers are demanding to be treated as individuals, not audiences, and marketers, now more than ever, are turning to Silverpop to help them deliver incredibly rewarding and highly personalized experiences. We were very excited to spend time at Amplify with our customers and partners, and to celebrate this revolution in marketing automation."
The eight Silverpop customers, who were recognized at Amplify for outstanding, behavior-based digital marketing campaigns that achieved superior results, include:
- Best Integration with a Silverpop Partner: Whereoware, on behalf of Nutricia, built a completely new, persona-based website, www.medicalfood.com, for its Metabolics Division, on EPiServer. In addition to driving individualized content on the Web, the persona information is utilized in the automated email programs, customizing the entire online user experience.
- Best Email Creative: Pro Athlete, Inc.'s JustBats.com increased its email revenue nearly 50 percent and Web visitors more than 80 percent via its email program. The Pro Athlete team is dedicated to its customers, ensuring a unique user experience in all email communications.
- Best Use of Scoring: International Fund for Animal Welfare uses scoring to build relevancy, gain trust and increase donations to help animals. The IFAW team uses a variety of criteria to score email subscribers, and sends personalized and targeted emails based on those scores.
- Best Use of Automation: Big Scary Cranium, on behalf of Alliance Bus Group, markets to 12 different segments and required a unique approach to its marketing. Through both "known" and "unknown" prospect automated programs, Alliance Bus Group increased leads 400 percent.
- Most Innovative Use of Product Features: Herschend Family Entertainment operates 26 family-oriented theme parks and attractions across the U.S. Using Silverpop's CoreMotives product with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the HFE marketing team not only has more than 150 Web forms in action, but also uses the valuable data to nurture millions of one-to-one relationships, supporting the company's goal of Creating Memories Worth Repeating®.
- Best Email Program ROI: SeaWorld's "Blue Friday" email flash sale is designed to capitalize on the consumer buying habits of Black Friday through Cyber Monday. The project ROI using last click only revenue came in at 16,600 percent. When using total revenues, the ROI was 29,900 percent.
- Most Effective Program to Support Sales: CAMICO integrated its CRM with Silverpop and sought a way to fill its pipeline. Using an automated email program to increase new leads, the company had its best one-day submission count in its history.
- Best Multichannel Campaign: Red Hawk Casino revamped its email program, aiming to send timely and consistent information to its best players and re-engage inactive subscribers. By promoting its email program on the company website and social channels, in addition to using Dynamic Content, Red Hawk Casino has increased its active user group by 106 percent and seen open rates as high as 45 percent. This was all accomplished without offering any monetary or special promotional offers.
"Our customers continue to impress me with their innovation and creativity," continued Nussey. "We are proud to work with great brands such as these Pop Star winners, representing a variety of industries and company sizes, as they implement increasingly powerful marketing campaigns using Silverpop products and services to drive behavior-based interactions."
Key to delivering these impressive results is Silverpop customers' increase in sophisticated feature adoption. Use of functionalities such as Scoring, Web Tracking and Automated Programs increased by 30 to 40 percent in 2013. In addition to delivering approximately 50 billion emails over the last year, Silverpop now also processes, in real–time, 5.5 to 7 billion customer behaviors monthly – leading to more personalized interactions between brands and their customers than ever before.
During Amplify, Nussey shared Silverpop's vision to help customers achieve success by focusing on products and services designed around the following key strategies:
- Simplifying the path to success
- Connecting to everything
- Automating individual experiences
Specifically, Nussey gave the audience a sneak peek into continued enhancements to the Engage interface which will complement Silverpop's strong digital marketing automation capabilities with multichannel campaign management functionality. Once fully deployed, the capability will include a single place to manage and launch all marketing campaigns, regardless of channels, with new abilities for workflow, approvals and collaboration. Nussey also unveiled plans for enhanced content creation functionality that will increase efficiency for marketers of all skill levels, by creating a frictionless campaign process from creation and review to send and post-send activities. The new tools will allow for easy access to pre-developed templates, support for responsive design, and a streamlined review process, among other updates.
In addition to the awards presentation and Nussey's product-focused keynote, Amplify 2014 also featured keynotes from president and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post Media Group and New York Times bestselling author Arianna Huffington, author and entrepreneur Peter Shankman, and Forrester Research, Inc. analyst Cory Munchbach. Attendees could also choose from more than 40 educational sessions led by Silverpop executives and product experts.
Silverpop is a digital marketing software company focused on helping marketers transform the customer experience- increasing engagement and driving revenue. Silverpop makes this possible by using customer data and each individual's behaviors to inform and drive every interaction in real time. Silverpop uniquely enables marketers to automate these highly-personalized interactions at scale. Silverpop's top-ranked email marketing and marketing automation tools serve the needs of B2C and B2B marketers from a wide range of industries. Silverpop is trusted by more than 5,000 brands around the globe. For more information visit silverpop.com.
Manager of Corporate Communications-Silverpop
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.