Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
LAS VEGAS, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- When the Tribal Gaming industry converges at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention in San Diego, CA from May 11 -14, IGT (NYSE: IGT) will showcase the gaming industry's finest portfolio of gaming innovations. The Company's line-up of all-new, Class II-only titles will complement its fan-favorite library of MegaJackpots® games, captivating core titles and performance-driven systems products.
In addition to industry-leading games and systems, IGT will demonstrate the Company's continued commitment to Indian Gaming through charitable giving. During the Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention, IGT will present the American Indian College Fund with a $25,000 check that will be awarded via the International Game Technology Tribal Scholarship Program to deserving American Indian students pursuing higher education at tribal colleges and mainstream institutions across the U.S.
"The Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention is a uniquely special event for IGT, as it enables us to build upon our long-standing business relationships and provide valuable resources that benefit the tribal gaming community," said Patti Hart, IGT CEO. "Tribal gaming represents a critical segment of our business. IGT's best-in-class content and systems deliver unrivaled player excitement and engagement, empowering us to lead and transform gaming entertainment together with our tribal partners."
Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention attendees can visit IGT Booth 1329 to see the gaming world's most exciting collection of gaming innovations including:
IGT's Class II-Exclusive Titles:
- As an extension of IGT's increased commitment to Tribal Gaming, the Company will debut seven exclusive Class II video titles at NIGA including Golden Rooster™, Cattle Run™, Bayou Nights™, The Horseman™, Bengal Eyes™ and more. These titles will complement the Company's fan-favorite game library including Shadow of a Panther, Midnight Eclipse and Dangerous Beauty.
Mega fun with IGT's MegaJackpots:
- Show-goers will have the chance to soar to Pandora with James Cameron's Avatar™ Treasures of Pandora. As the first game to roll out on IGT's CrystalCore® cabinet, Treasures of Pandora is visually stunning and immerses players in the most acclaimed movie of all time. Boasting a 42" vertical LED touch-screen display, 10" dynamic player panel and Super Button, the new hardware gives players a truly memorable gaming experience.
- Big wins and big thrills are commonplace in IGT's new titles, Azure Dragon® and Gold and Dragon®. Both high-volatility MegaJackpots titles were created with the thrill-seeking gamer in mind and will make their North American debut at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention.
- Indian Gaming attendees can experience IGT's new Enhanced Game Content in Sex and the City Platinum™ and Bridesmaids ™. Inspired by the pop-culture sensations, both titles allow new content to be seamlessly "unlocked" over time, introducing an all-new player experience without having to change themes or cabinets.
- IGT will showcase Jenga Tower of Money™. Inspired by the fun-for-all classic JENGA ® game of stacking and crashing, this game has both entertaining base game and bonus play. Bonus rounds afford players the opportunity to pick the perfect piece of Jenga Tower of Money™ fun with the hopes the trademark tower does not topple over.
Core gaming thrills that drive coin-in:
- The latest title to join IGT's skill-based Video Reel Edge (VRE) family is Aladdin Prince of Adventure™. This high-flying title offers players exciting bonus play as they zip through the air on a magic carpet, collecting coins and dodging obstacles.
- IGT will light up the Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention floor with Fire Pearl™. This high-volatility core title features a sizzling Asian theme and a vibrant graphics package.
- Winner's Choice® gives fans of IGT Classics the choice of six well-loved IGT slots such as Treasures of Troy®, Cleopatra®, Wolf Run® and more to create a 4-play-Multi-Play experience.
Video poker that leads the industry:
- IGT will demonstrate its leadership in the video poker space with a variety of exciting poker titles including Game Star™ and Cash King™. Game Star blends classic video poker themes with seven brand new concepts to excite players including Extreme X Poker™, Stud Choice Poker, Flush Fever® Poker and more. Cash King is the ideal game for Video Poker enthusiasts who seek enhanced pays and enjoy new bonus features.
Casino management systems that drive performance:
- IGT's casino management tool IGT Advantage® gives operators the necessary tools for proactive floor management, player acquisition and retention and an improved bottom line. IGT Advantage boasts a modular design, creating a personalized, effective solution.
- Tournament Manager 3.1 transforms slot banks into tournaments, injecting the casino floor with the adrenaline-fueled excitement of a slot or poker tournament that can be easily configured and managed from a tablet.
- IGT's sbX® is a system-agnostic, server-based floor management and media solution. In addition to a detailed look at casino performance data, sbX gives operators access to IGT's legendary, 400-plus game theme library, enabling them to quickly update the configuration of games on a casino floor.
Follow IGT at @IGTNews. For a full look of IGT's impressive product portfolio visit www.IGT.com. Join the conversation at #IGTBlue
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com.
© 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Bridesmaids is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
JENGA™ AND JENGA TOWER OF MONEY™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. LICENSED BY POKONOBE ASSOCIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. TM AND ® REFER TO U.S.A. TRADEMARKS.
SEX AND THE CITY OFFICIAL HBO LICENSED PRODUCT © 2014 HOME BOX OFFICE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SEX AND THE CITY PLATINUM IS A TRADEMARK OF HOME BOX OFFICE, INC.
IGT Public Relations
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131003/LA91408LOGO
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.