Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BARCELONA, Spain, February 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Flytxt, the Big Data Analytics solution provider for Communication Service Providers (CSPs), today announced its Integrated Analytics vision and roadmap at MWC in Barcelona. The company has set its vision to generate more than 10% economic value for CSPs leveraging their solutions and impact focused full service delivery model. The multi-dimensional integrated analytics framework will address the challenges and complexities of new age information asset processing and accelerate sustained economic value generation from data.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130429/610921 )
CSPs currently deploy multiple tools to perform different analytics functions like preparing dashboards and reports, applying predictive analysis or for recommending next best actions. The tools also differ by their capability to process data from different sources like CSP's network, social media and customer care. Highlights of Flytxt's Integrated Analytics vision and roadmap are:
- Capability to integrate any and all data, structured, unstructured or semi-structured, with appropriate data verification and validation process.
- Ability to perform multi-dimensional analytics that can derive optimal business value through in-depth data analysis ranging from descriptive to exploratory, heuristic, predictive and prescriptive from a single user interface.
- Users can perform analytics on demand with in a single decision flow; they can perform multiple analytics on same segment to arrive at the appropriate opportunity, offer and reward.
- Measurable objective-driven analytics approach will ensure optimizing the generation and utilization of insights, recommendations and actions for meeting multiple objectives like increasing revenues, optimizing margins, reducing churn and enhancing customer experience.
- Configurable visualization that helps business users to analyse and interpret complex data clusters, patterns and correlations with ease for faster decision making.
- Pre-built domain specific algorithms and visualisation to capture implicit and explicit economic value from data generated through interactions between multiple entities like customers, products, infrastructure and partners within the operating environment of a CSP.
- Self-optimizing machine learning algorithms that can continually learn from incremental data feeds to generate more accurate insights, recommendations and actions.
- Flytxt's analytics IP started with Customer analytics, has entered product analytics and will expand into Infrastructure Analytics and Partner Analytics.
- Customer experience and revenue management will extend its present comprehensive coverage of Revenue to Margins, Customer Experience and Cost.
- Analytics capabilities currently driving insight monetization through enhancing Advertisers RoI, will be extended to Publishers, OTT services and to Brick & Mortar services.
Flytxt's Integrated Analytics framework is designed to enable CSPs do analytics faster, deeper, objective driven and in a more efficient way from a single easy to use interface, reducing the 'data to decision' time significantly.
Flytxt is a leading provider of Big Data Analytics solutions that enable CSPs to derive measurable economic value from subscriber data. Flytxt's closed loop integrated real-time marketing platform has been selected by leading CSPs across APAC and EMEA, serving more than 500 million subscribers and has generated over $350 million incremental revenue for them till now. With its headquarters in the Netherlands, corporate office in Dubai and global delivery centres at Trivandrum and Mumbai in India, the company has presence in New Delhi, Lagos, Nairobi, Kuala Lumpur and London. For more information about Flytxt, visit http://www.flytxt.com.
Primary Media Contact: Gargi Basu, email@example.com, +91-471-3082753
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.