Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Headway Digital
Machine-learning, predictive algorithms and micro-targeting drive campaign ROI
MIAMI, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Headway Digital, (www.headwaydigital.com), your programmatic media company, today announced the availability of MoBrain™, a demand-side platform (DSP) that makes it easy for brands and agencies to launch mobile advertising campaigns at scale.
MoBrain is a turnkey platform designed to streamline every aspect of mobile campaigns, yet still let marketers reap the numerous benefits of DSP and programmatic marketing. Key features of MoBrain include:
- Massive Scale. MoBrain connects to hundreds of mobile publishers, ad networks, supply-side platforms and global mobile ad exchanges, offering marketers unprecedented reach to the mobile consumer.
- Data-driven optimization. MoBrain leverages a combination of predictive algorithms that identify the ideal audience and machine-learning algorithms that update the model based on real-time media results.
- Micro-Targeting Tools. MoBrain gives mobile marketers what they need most: highly nuanced targeting tools so they can reach the exact audience at the right time. MoBrain goes beyond device and geo targeting, letting marketers target by content, as well as by demographic and behavioral (e.g. search history, sites visited) data.
- Leading-Edge Ad Formats. Marketers can purchase a wide variety of ad formats, including Image Banners, which appear when users navigate the contents of their mobile devices; Tablet Image Banners, which appear as users surf the web; Interstitial Banners, which appear within a mobile app itself, and video ads.
- Rich-Media Ads. Increase engagement through attention-grabbing and interactive rich media ad formats.
- Flexible Pricing Models. Marketers can select a pricing model that's right for their campaign, including cost-per-download (CPD), cost per interaction (CPI), cost per action (CPA), cost per click (CPC) and CPM.
"We are very excited to announce the launch of our new mobile platform. We designed MoBrain from the ground-up to tackle the mobile marketer's toughest challenges: low quality inventory, poor data options, fragmented audiences, and costly payouts," explained Martin Kogan, founder and CEO of Headway Digital. "Mobile is turning 'path to purchase' on its head. Mobile advertising allows brands to be present in the entire 'funnel' of the consumer's purchasing process. MoBrain's massive scale, ROI-focused algorithms, and targeting tools give marketers the confidence they need to focus their ad spend on the mobile channel."
Thanks to the wide variety of ad formats, the MoBrain platform is the perfect vehicle for marketers who want to drive App Download campaigns, mobile subscriptions, mobile downloads, as well as performance-based and brand campaigns.
To learn more about MoBrain, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Headway Digital will be unveiling MoBrain at the Mobile Congress Show in Barcelona Feb 24-27. If you will be in attendance, contact a representative to set up a meeting.
About Headway Digital
Headway Digital is your programmatic media company, connecting media buyers directly with real-time display advertising markets and audiences around the world. The company's technology integrates DMP and DSP capabilities for seamless, data-driven campaigns in emerging and developed markets alike.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.