This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
The lives of HR Managers and other employees just got a lot easier thanks to Talygens Job Portal. Users can now screen, hire, and manage employees from one convenient software.
(PRWEB) February 17, 2014
Talygen, the world leader in business management automation, today unveiled Job Portal, a new feature that lets users accept, review, and rate job applications. Thanks to this new function, companies can stay on top of the entire HR process--from screening, to hiring, to managing--from one program.
With Job Portal, HR Enforcement, and Employee Management, users can now find all of their HR needs in one place. They can work better with regards to the following aspects:
New applicants as well as existing employees can submit their resumes, cover letters, and other documents using the Job Portals upload feature
- Managers can then review applications, add notes, and rate applicants right from the program itself
- Companies can also customize the look and feel of their job portals by toggling with its fonts, colors, layouts, and more
- Companies can set privacy settings for each job listing. They can choose to make postings public, restrict access to existing employees, or keep them hidden
- Companies can hire people and add them to their employee roster using the program
- They can also manage employee information and schedule from Talygens HR Module
- HR Managers can track employee attendance and schedule
- Users can ask for time off using the program
- Managers can set roles using Talygens HR Enforcement module
- Managers can supervise employee activity with the use of screen shots and work diaries
- They can also evaluate employee performance using Talygens Performance Review Module and reporting features
- Users can log their time and expenses using the program
This new feature effectively completes the HR process, said Harold Saini, Chief Program Manager at Talygen. Users can review applications, hire people, and manage them without having to use multiple programs. It makes their lives, not to mention the lives of new hires so much easier.
Talygen is the worldwide leader in Business Management Automation Talygens integrated suite of services and processes allows businesses to manage their core workflows via a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) application. Talygen allows companies to automate, regulate and enforce their corporate processes. The company empowers businesses and their employees to manage the full set of corporate tasks without having to install specialized software for each of them.
With its wide variety of features, easy to use concepts and enhanced functionality, it allows end to end process management and seamless communication between stakeholders in a project or business. In todays competitive business environment, successful companies are constantly challenged with managing the entire life cycle of a project efficiently and transparently. With Talygen, companies now have more ways than ever to make that happen.
228 Hamilton Avenue 3rd Floor
Palo Alto California 94301
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11591829.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.