Monday, March 10 2014 2:57 PM EDT2014-03-10 18:57:11 GMT
RED RIVER VALLEY, MN (KVLY/NBC) "We had gotten the conformation that she had been tested for Prader-Willi syndrome, I cried," said Sam Redzanic, "and then I think as I cried I had to morn the loss of theMore >>
Disease leaves young girl with never-ending sense of hunger, compelling her to over eat.More >>
MINNEAPOLIS (KARE/NBC) – Most dog owners will tell you that the canine species will eat just about anything, even if it doesn't taste good, or is completely non-digestible.
Logan the Golden Retriever is the poster dog for this principal. The dog put his own life in danger on Super Bowl Sunday while digesting a plate of chicken wings and a football at a party while his owners weren't watching.
According to Jerry Hudy, Logan's owner, Logan got into the forbidden treats when some of the children at the party left a plate of chicken wings on an unattended chair.
Logan ended up undergoing surgery, where a vet removed the chicken bones, football leather and a rock he had previously swallowed.