Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.
Technologies on display include computer vision, imaging, audio, voice, context awareness and connectivity solutions targeting smartphones, wearable devices, sensor hubs, the Internet of Things and more; Visit CEVA at booth A50 in hall 6
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platforms and DSP cores will showcase a wide range of low-power, comprehensive solutions designed to enable the most exciting and innovative 'must-have' features that are set to shape the future of mobile computing, wearable devices and the Internet of Things at Mobile World Congress 2014. For a preview of these solutions, visit CEVA's virtual booth online at http://events.ceva-dsp.com/mwc14.
Technologies on display from CEVA and its partners at Mobile World Congress include:
- Computer Vision and Imaging – Addressing the growing trend of computer vision and computational photography applications in smartphones, tablets and wearables, CEVA and its partners will showcase digital video stabilization, color enhancement, object recognition, depth map creation and 3D image reconstruction, and a computer vision framework, all based on the CEVA-MM3101 platform, the industry's most widely adopted platform for imaging and vision applications.
- Natural User Interface – CEVA and its partners will display a range of solutions that address the latest natural user interface technologies in ultra-low power form factors, including gesture recognition, face recognition, 3D face modelling, emotion detection and finger tracking, all running on the CEVA-MM3101 imaging and vision platform.
- Audio/Voice/Speech – Addressing the stringent low power requirements for audio, voice and speech applications in battery-powered devices, CEVA and its partners will showcase a range of solutions based on the CEVA-TeakLite-4, the industry's most widely used DSP for audio and voice. Solutions on display include 'always-on, always listening' voice activation, speaker identification, beam-forming, noise reduction, automatic speech recognition and an Android Framework for offloading multimedia functions from the main CPU to a DSP in Android devices.
- Context Awareness – CEVA and its partners will showcase face activation, voice activation, and 9-axis motion sensing technologies, all running concurrently on the CEVA-TeakLite-4 sensor fusion platform.
- Connectivity – CEVA and its partners will demonstrate software-based Wi-Fi solutions for consumer devices (802.11ac), sensors and M2M (802.11ah), running on the CEVA-XC DSP.
Mobile World Congress 2014 takes place in Barcelona, Spain from February 24th to 27th. CEVA will be located at stand A50 in Hall 6. To request a meeting with CEVA please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local CEVA sales office.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile, digital home and networking markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia (vision, imaging and HD audio), voice processing, Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2013, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 1 billion devices, powering smartphones from many of the world's leading OEMs, including HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, TCL and ZTE. Today, more than 40% of handsets shipped worldwide are powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.