Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Credit Suisse AG
NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Credit Suisse Private Banking Americas convened its fifth annual Entrepreneurs Summit in Sundance, Utah on January 30-31st, featuring keynote speakers Blake Mycoskie, Founder of TOMS and Bob Parsons, Founder and Executive Chairman of GoDaddy. Approximately 50 ultra-high net worth entrepreneurs participated in this exclusive event focused on the theme of "Turning Ideas into Action."
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20091204/CSLOGO )
"Credit Suisse has a long history of serving the unique wealth management needs of entrepreneurs," said Rich Jaffe, Head of Credit Suisse Private Banking North America, who hosted the summit. "This event is designed to showcase unique strategies that allow entrepreneurs to transform industries through evolutionary and revolutionary innovations."
Blake Mycoskie, Founder of TOMS and New York Times Best-Selling Author, was one of the featured keynote speakers and presented "Conscious Capitalism and the Future of Business." He discussed how to succeed in a new era of competition and heightened social awareness, sharing lessons from his experience with TOMS.
Other highlights of the summit included lively panel discussions and breakouts on topics that impact entrepreneurs, including:
"Transforming an Industry" - with three successful entrepreneurs as panelists sharing best practices on creating that competitive edge, the panelists included:
- Adam Cheyer, Co-Founder, Siri, and Founding Member, Change.org
- Ben Milne, Founder and CEO, Dwolla
- Josh Tetrick, Founder and CEO, Hampton Creek Foods
Additionally, there were a number of compelling breakout sessions including:
- "Building Your Brand: From Music to Technology" - a conversation with Troy Carter, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Atom Factory and Nathan Romano, Managing Director, Head of One Bank in the Americas, Credit Suisse
- "Building a Resort Empire: Reflections of an Undercover Boss" – a dialogue with Stephen J. Cloobeck, Founder and Chairman, Diamond Resorts International and Joe Reece, Global Head of Equity Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Credit Suisse
- "Monetizing Big Data" – with Eric Malawer, Founder of DeepMile Networks and PredictiveLenz
- "Cracking the Talent Code" – with Dr. Mitchell Shack, Founder and Director of Innovation, Centauric
Credit Suisse AG
Credit Suisse AG is one of the world's leading financial services providers and is part of the Credit Suisse group of companies (referred to here as 'Credit Suisse'). As an integrated bank, Credit Suisse is able to offer clients its expertise in the areas of private banking, investment banking and asset management from a single source. Credit Suisse provides specialist advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high net worth private clients worldwide, and also to retail clients in Switzerland. Credit Suisse is headquartered in Zurich and operates in over 50 countries worldwide. The group employs approximately 46,400 people. The registered shares (CSGN) of Credit Suisse's parent company, Credit Suisse Group AG, are listed in Switzerland and, in the form of American Depositary Shares (CS), in New York. Further information about Credit Suisse can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.