Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Brondell's LumaWarm Heated Nightlight Toilet Seat was featured on a TODAY Show segment entitled "Hot Gadgets" on January 30th.
The LumaWarm was selected because it's been a customer favorite this winter as people all around the United States fight the brutal cold weather due to the polar vortex.
Of Brondell's recent success: "We're so honored to be featured on The TODAY Show. It's incredible to have this amazing platform to share our innovative products with the millions of TODAY Show viewers," says Shar Caesar, Marketing Manager at Brondell. "Given the weather we've had this year, I'm sure the LumaWarm would be a welcome addition to any home. Stay warm during the polar vortex!"
About the LumaWarm
- Heated toilet seat is comforting and soothing, especially for young children who are transitioning to the toilet as well as for elderly suffering from various bowel issues.
- With 3 adjustable temperature settings, the heated toilet seat is excellent during the winter months.
- LumaWarm's nightlight feature is soft, so it doesn't wake the user up completely. User also has the option to turn the nightlight off.
- As with all Brondell toilet seats, the LumaWarm has a gentle closing seat.
- LumaWarm will look great in any bathroom. Comes in 2 colors – white/biscuit and 2 sizes – elongated/round.
Read reviews of the LumaWarm:
To learn more about Brondell's LumaWarm and the entire product line, please visit www.brondell.com. Brondell products can also be found online with major retailers including HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Amazon.com, and Overstock.com.
Brondell is a privately held green home products company headquartered in San Francisco. Brondell is known for re-imagining and innovating products that are used every. All products reflect Brondell's commitment to quality design and set a new standard for luxury and environmental consciousness in the home. Brondell's unique blend of technology and luxury has earned Brondell numerous awards including 2011 House Products of the Year, 2010 Good Housekeeping VIP, and 2007 American Building Product Award.
Facebook: Brondell, Inc
Pinterest: Brondell, Inc.
To learn more about the LumaWarm or Brondell, feel free to contact:
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.