Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE The One Club
Talent Featured Includes Guy Ritchie, Harvey Keitel
NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The One Club (www.oneclub.org), producers of the prestigious One Show Awards, announced today the winners for the One Screen Film Festival (www.onescreen.org), a global short film and video competition for the film and advertising industries. Winners were honored at the Sunshine Cinema, a Landmark Theatre in New York City's Lower East Side.
One Screen recognized 15 winners in seven film categories and for directing, cinematography, writing and editing. Director Gerard Lambkin secured Best in Show with his narrative short, "Great Adventures," which portrays the vivid imaginings of a grandfather and grandson.
"From the grisly to the uproarious to the heartwarming, this year's winners show the tremendous breadth and versatility of short film," said Jonathan Jirjis, One Screen Producer and One Club Video Producer. "The filmmakers who were honored today have pushed the boundaries of film, both in technique and storytelling."
The complete list of winners can be found below. Visit www.oneclub.org/2014onescreen to watch the winning short films.
- "Great Adventures," directed by Gerard Lambkin.
- Water is Life "Kenyan Bucket List," directed by Alec Helm
- "Making of First Steps," produced by Nick Ingman
- "Everything You Wanted," directed by Josh Thomas
- "The Scarecrow," by CAA
- "Instagramimation," directed by Paul Cummings
- "The Power Inside: Episode 4," directed by Will Speck
- "ExFEARiential," directed by Jono Hunter
- "The Pixel Painter," directed by Josh Bogdan
- "David Beckham for H&M by Guy Ritchie (Teaser 2)," directed by Guy Ritchie
- "Hitting the Streets: A short film on helping erase hunger in our community," directed by Jamie Irving
- Ilya Naishuller for Music Video "Bad Motherf****r"
- Billy Green for the music video "Toe Cutter – Thumb Buster"
- Umlaut Films for the documentary "Born Friends"
- Sorrel Ahlfeld for the narrative "Trial of Barnaby Finch"
Best in Show:
- "Great Adventures," directed by Gerard Lambkin
One Screen was created by The One Club to create a forum for creatives in the advertising industry and filmmakers alike to showcase their passion projects. Filmmakers and creatives from 20 countries submitted hundreds of entries.
For more information about One Screen, visit www.onescreen.org or email email@example.com.
About The One Club
The One Club, producer of the prestigious One Show and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design. The One Show honors the best work across all disciplines, including Advertising, Interactive, Design and Branded Entertainment. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.
You can follow The One Club online at www.oneclub.org, on Facebook and at Twitter.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.