Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3n5bpr/a_profile_of_the) has announced the addition of the "A Profile of the African Paint Industry" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The author is pleased to present its updated Profile of the African Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry.
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
- Executive summary for Africa
- Market summary by country for 2012 & forecasts to 2017
- Country-by-country chapters encompassing:
- - Country background and supply summary
- - Local industry and main manufacturers
- - Paint imports and exports
- - Paint market (consumption) data split into nine key end-use segments: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
- - Split of market data in each end-use segment by technology type:
- UV curable
- - Split of market data in each end-use segment by chemistry type:
- - Key market trends
- Economic statistics
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary - Africa
3. African Market Summary
10. IVORY COAST
18. SOUTH AFRICA
- Ivory Coast
- South Africa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3n5bpr/a_profile_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.