Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Digital Signage Expo
ATLANTA, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world's largest International Tradeshow and Educational Conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and digital out-of-home networks (DOOH), will present the newest, most cutting-edge technology in the digital signage, interactive technologies and digital out-of-home media industry on February 12-13, 2014, at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas.
DSE's New Product Pavilion will feature dozens of new and innovative products that attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand, including:
- 22MILES, Inc. 22MILES Interactive Signage for Android Tablet
- ACTINEON, Inc. Silent 8QLP (Quad-Video Low Profile)
- Allure Global Solutions, Inc. Integrated Kitchen
- Armodilo Display Solutions Sphere by Armodilo
- Arrow Electronics RCM (Intel Retail Client Manager)
- AXIOMTEK OPS885
- Black Box Corporation iCOMPEL Q Series VESA Mini Subscriber
- BrightSign BrightSign 4K
- C2G C2G Miracast Wireless Adapter
- Canon U.S.A, Inc. REALiS WUX400ST Pro AV Short Throw Projector
- Capital Networks Audience.mobile
- CradlePoint CradlePoint AER 2100
Enterprise Cloud Manager
- DFI Technologies, LLC Media Kiosk 20
- DynaScan Technology 72" 5000 nit Ultra High Brightness LCD Model
- Edge I&D Co., LTD. LX650-ED200COS
- Gefen 4x4 Seamless Matrix for HDMI
- Haivision CoolSign Display Engine
- Hall Research UHBX-3S
- Ibase Technology (UDSA) Inc. SI-22 Ultra Slim, 4K Digital Signage Player
- iNDS Technology, Inc. iS-2840 Digital Signage Solution (Ultra HD 4K2K)
- Innovative Visual Group, Inc. HappyOrNot®
- ITS Enclosures ViewStation QSR Outdoor Digital Menu Board
- Kramer Electronics, USA TP-580TXR & TP580RXR Transmitter & Receiver
- Lo-K Systems MOVE Product
- Matrox Graphics, Inc. Matrox Mura™Network API
- Mimo Monitors Mimo Magic Max
- NEC Display Solutions P553
- NEXCOM NDiS B324
- OEM Production, Inc. ION3-10
- Peerless-AV Digital Menu Board Mount
- Philips Signage Solutions Philips QL
- Samsung Electronics America Samsung D Series Commercial Display with
Enhanced Smart Signage Platform
- SensyTouch SensyTouch 42" Projected Capacitive multi-touch System
- Shanghai SEEYOO Electronics 65" Interactive Board
& Technological CO., Ltd.
- ShenZhen Geniatech Inc. Ltd Geniatech ATV360CE Dual Core OTT
- Sierra Wireless AirLink ES440 Enterprise 4G LTE Gateway and
- SoundGraph, Inc. YouFrame SmartEasel
- SurgeX MultiPak
- T1Visions QVue™ Waitlist App
- Taggalo Taggalo Sensor and Platform
- Tightrope Media Systems Carousel 330 Media Appliance
- T.S. MICROTECH Kiosks, CCTV, Digital Signage, IP Cams
- TSD Electronics Technology 15.6" Pcap touch monitor
- Turtle Beach Hypersound
- VIA Technologies, Inc. VIA ALTA DS
- Wondersign Wondersign
- Ynot Sanitize, LLC Interactive Digital Marketing Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
NewBay Media is sponsoring DSE's New Product Pavilion, which will be located on the trade show floor, but to learn more about the new products to debut at DSE 2014 ahead of time and to see what they look like, go to: http://www.digitalsignageexpo.net/dse-new-products-pavilion
Chris Gibbs, President of ExpoNation, LLC, the producer of Digital Signage Expo said, "Creativity, innovation and growth continue to be hallmarks of our industry, and nowhere is that more apparent than on the DSE 2014 trade show floor and in DSE's New Product Pavilion Showcase."
Register to see all the newest technology in person, or to attend any of the educational programs at DSE, many of which are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification or renewal credits, go to: www.digitalsignageexpo.net.
Mark your calendar now: Digital Signage Expo® 2014, co-located with the Digital Content Show, is scheduled for February 11-13, 2014, with access to the Exhibit Hall February 12 & 13 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space contact Jeanne Phillips, (770) 817-5903. Or, for more information, visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net. You can follow DSE on Twitter at DSExpo, or for all DSE 2014 updates, use #dse2014. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE's new Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
About Digital Signage Expo
Digital Signage Expo, held at the Sands Expo & Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, USA, is the world's largest and longest running conference and trade show exclusively dedicated to the digital signage, interactive technology and digital-out-of-home (DOOH) industries. Launched in 2004, DSE was the first event dedicated to the digital signage market and has been a significant contributor to the growth of this fast-paced industry. Professional end user attendance represents decision-makers from key industry categories such as retail, restaurant, healthcare, education, hospitality and transportation, as well as other key stakeholders, including advertising executives, brand marketers and systems integrators.
Over 200 exhibitors feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 125 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional re-certification in seven educational tracks. The 2014 program will be comprised of 11 pre- and post-show educational events, 28 general conference seminars, as well as 60 targeted Industry Roundtable Discussion Groups and 28 free presentations staged in two on-floor theaters.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.