Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
New Director Brings Deep Experience in Broadband and Digital Home Technologies
MUNICH and Neubiberg, Germany, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lantiq, a leading supplier of chips and software for broadband access and home networking, announced that Dan Moloney has been named to the privately-held company's board of directors.
Across a 30-year career, Moloney has held technology, product and service development and executive management roles with companies serving the telecommunications and connected home industries.
- President of Motorola Mobility, Inc., a leader in the mobile and cable/wireline communications industries spun out of Motorola in early 2011.
- President of the Home & Networks Mobility business within Motorola, driving the expansion of this business into a worldwide leader in both video and broadband wireless solutions from 2006 - 2011.
- From 2002 - 2006, led the Connected Home business for Motorola.
- Joined Motorola as part of the acquisition of General Instrument in 2000, where he had served in various leadership roles around the forefront of key technology developments, including digital TV and HDTV, VoIP, and internet/video applications over cable.
- Currently an Executive Partner at Siris Capital and member of the board of directors of TiVo Inc.
Dan Artusi, Lantiq CEO: "We are very excited to add Dan Moloney to the Lantiq team. His experience leading innovative organizations and building strong market positions, along with his extensive personal network in the telecom and connected home industries, will be a tremendous asset in continued strategy development at Lantiq."
Dan Moloney: "Lantiq is an incredibly interesting company that is well positioned as a leading semiconductor player in the expanding broadband communications industry. The company has tremendous potential and I look forward to helping increase its global footprint and drive continued profitable growth."
Lantiq offers a broad and innovative semiconductor product portfolio for next-generation network and the digital Home. More information about Lantiq is available on our Website or via Twitter @Lantiq and YouTube.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.