Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, January 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkx4gr/sporting_goods) has announced the addition of the "Sporting Goods Retail Majors - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investors, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to assess which Sporting Goods Retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of the Sporting Goods sector with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
Store Openings and Closings: quality was mixed y/y across the public Sporting Goods Retail majors; Dick's (DKS) and Hibbett (HIBB) screened poorly, Big 5 (BGFV) opened weaker stores but also closed weaker stores, and Cabela's (CAB) showed moderate improvement in their openings.
- The competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the Sporting Goods sector
- The competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the markets that Sporting Goods Retailers operate
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
Key Topics Covered:
Sporting Goods Retail Majors: Key Takeaways
Significant Players and Segmentation
- Sporting Goods Retail MajorsThe Significant Players & Merchandise Mix
- Signal Proprietary Competitive Relationships for Sporting Goods Retail Majors
- Comprehensive Competitive Landscape
What's Changed? Churn Analysis, Competitive Attributions, Monopoly Scores, and Local Market Economics 10
- Churn AnalysisQuality of Store Births & Deaths Over the Last Year
- Competition Attribution Analysis
- Monopoly Markets: Single Store and Single Player Markets
- Local Market EconomicsLocal Level Unemployment Rates
FootprintCurrent Snapshot of the Store Base
- Sporting Goods & Equipment Addressable Market Size by County
- Sporting Goods Retail MajorsUnited States Map
- Regional Store Mix
- Community TypeUrban & Rural Store Distribution
- Footprint Quality
- Other Attractions DensitySpectator sports, Golf Courses, Skiing Facilities and Fitness Center establishments
- Household Income Distribution
- Competitive Intensity
- Local Scale EconomiesCapacity Share & Own Store Clustering
SPOTLIGHT: Academy Sports+OutdoorsThe Next Public Sporting Goods Retailer?
SPOTLIGHT: Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS), Cabela's (CAB) DKS Expands Its Outdoor' Concept, Puts CAB In Its Sites
SPOTLIGHT: Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Executing Well, But Weak New Store Quality Foreshadows Cont'd Multiple Pressure
Sporting Goods Retail Other Topics of Interest
- Academy Sports+Outdoors
- Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
- Big 5 Sporting Goods
- City Sports
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Dunham's Sports
- Gander Mountain
- Hibbett Sports
- Modell's Sporting Goods
- Olympia Sports
- Omega Sports
- Recreational Equipment, Inc.
- Sport Chalet
- Sports Authority
- Sportsman's Warehouse
- Sun & Ski Sports
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkx4gr/sporting_goods
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.