Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Lakeside resort for families, couples and groups to offer nightly fireworks views, central Florida's best golf, the spectacular five acre Explorer Island and so much more
ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mark your calendar: set amid lush Florida woodlands and pools is a lakeside resort that promises to be unlike any other. Luxurious accommodations, dining par excellence, a sumptuous Spa, extensive light-filled meeting and celebration spaces, and acres upon acres of recreational pursuits from golf and tennis to basketball and waterslides await at the new Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, set to open in summer 2014.
Located just minutes from the Magic Kingdom® Park Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios® – and easily accessible to numerous area attractions – Four Seasons Resort Orlando is a place where every experience can be customized and personalized, whether staying as an individual guest or part of a group.
"The family trip of a lifetime, a dream wedding, great golf or spa weekends, a well-executed conference participants will be talking about for years to come – that's the vision that is driving everything as we build Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort," says Regional Vice President and General Manager Thomas Steinhauer. "We can't wait to share the magic, and that's why we've opened the books early with two special offers so families, couples and groups can start looking forward to their stay with us now."
Now taking reservations for arrivals beginning in August 2014: The introductory Stay Longer – Third Night Free is ideal for family, couples' and friends' getaways. The Group Value Offer includes savings on golf, spa and more with a minimum of 10 rooms booked per night, with rates beginning at just USD 229.00 per night.
- Rooms with a very special view – In addition to rolling greens and parkland, many accommodations offer spectacular vistas over the Magic Kingdom® Park's nightly fireworks display from the comfort of one's furnished balcony. Among 444 rooms and suites decorated in a fresh and contemporary style is a 16th floor Royal Suite that can be configured with up to three separate living rooms and nine – yes, nine - bedrooms.
- A world-class culinary experience – After a day of eating on the run, Four Seasons invites guests to enjoy creative cuisine prepared with the finest ingredients at its restaurants and lounges. Ravello is a culinary trip to the Amalfi coast – colourful, lively, and rich with the aromas and flavours wafting from the open kitchen. Capa, named for the matador's red cape, sets the stage for tapas and steaks with rooftop fireworks views. PB+G stands for pool, bar and grill, where guests can choose creative salads and poolside fare coupled with smokehouse BBQ specialties and hang out in the lounge with its central bar, dine on floating pavilions, or simply grab and go. At Plancha in the golf clubhouse, all guests can savour Cuban American cuisine in a lakeside setting.
- The Spa at Four Seasons – Inspired by the natural beauty of central Florida's flora and fauna, the world class Spa will offer 18 luxuriant treatment rooms - including two bungalows for private retreats – plus men's and women's private outdoor lounges and whirlpool.
- Explorer Island – A five acre (two hectare) playground packed with fun for all ages, Explorer Island includes a 7,590 square foot (705 square metre) family pool with a lazy river winding around a "ruined" mansion, climbing wall, waterslides, and a Kids for All Seasons program. Look forward to beach volleyball, basketball, a video gaming centre, outdoor movie nights on the Starstruck screen, and more.
- Central Florida's most beautiful golf course – Designed by Tom Fazio and managed by Four Seasons, the Resort's Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary golf course is unique in the region for its rolling hills and lush landscaping – reopening in fall 2014.
- More fun – Three Har-Tru tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness centre, and an adults only pool surrounded by private cabanas.
- Customizable event facilities – A 37,450 square foot (3,480 square metre) state-of-the-art conference facility with many naturally lit indoor and outdoor spaces with endless configurations for corporate and social events small and large – including up to 720 guests under sunshine or starlight.
- Access to many special Walt Disney World® offerings - including special on-site Disney Character Breakfasts with Goofy and Pals, plus an onsite Disney Planning Center and the unique option of expert event services from one of the world's best entertainment companies.
For more information about the property, visit http://press.fourseasons.com/orlando/ or follow the property on Facebook and Twitter.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified in its employees - people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Founded in 1960, Four Seasons has followed a targeted course of expansion, opening hotels and residences in major city centres and desirable resort destinations around the world. With 92 properties in 38 countries, and more than 60 projects under development, Four Seasons continues to lead the hospitality industry with innovative enhancements, making business travel easier and leisure travel more rewarding. 2014 accolades include 40 properties included on the Conde Nast Traveler Gold List and 44 properties included on the Travel + Leisure T+L 500 list. 2013 Accolades include 22 AAA Five Diamond Awards, 31 properties included on the Conde Nast Traveler Gold List, 17 spas recognized on the Conde Nast Traveler Top Spas list, 32 U.S. News & World Report Gold and Silver Badge Winners, three Travel + Leisure Social Media in Travel + Tourism (SMITTY) Awards, including Best Hotel Chain, 16 properties included in Robb Report's World's Top 100 Hotels list and six Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards. The brand is also one of Robb Report's Luxury's 25 Most Innovative Brands and the winner of the Best Hotel Group in the Telegraph's 2013 Travel Awards. For more information on Four Seasons, visit http://press.fourseasons.com and follow on Twitter at @FourSeasonsPR.
Contact: Laura Zanzal, 1-212-299-8955, Laura.Zanzal@zenogroup.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.