Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharos makes long range, high fidelity Wi-Fi available to everyone
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced its Pharos series, a next generation product line dedicated to providing cost-effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications.
The Pharos series includes four CPEs, two base stations, several external antennas, and a centralized management application, designed to make outdoor wireless networking both flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications in small business and enterprise environments.
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise-level chipset, high sensitivity antennas, specially designed enclosures and PoE power supplies, Pharos products operate flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -22 degrees F (-30 C) to 158 degrees F (+70 C), perfect for almost any climate.
TP-LINK's Pharos Series uses MAXtream TDMA Technology, which allows complex networks to run while avoiding throughput disruptions that inevitably result from wireless competition between CPEs, component parts, and base stations.
To improve the quality of long distance wireless connections, Pharos products introduce advanced Tx Beamforming technology with its MIMO system, which greatly enhances received signal strength and data transmission efficiency between devices, increasing the achievable distances of wireless signals.
The centralized management software boasts an easy-to-use interface which helps administrators easily manage all devices on their network with functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, network maintenance, and a plethora of advanced configuration options.
TP-LINK's Pharos series will be shown from January 7-10, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center - Booth No. 36206. South Hall 4, Upper Level. The products will be available in the third quarter of 2014.
Standard Features for Pharos CPE510, CPE520, CPE210, CPE220
- 5GHz operating frequency ensures fewer disturbances and provides more available channels – CPE510, CPE520. 2GHz operating frequency for CPE210, CPE220
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps
- Selectable bandwidth of 5/10/20/40MHz
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- Built-in 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna. 13dBi CPE510, 16dBi520, 9dBi CPE210, 12dBi CPE220
- Weatherproof enclosure, 15kV ESD and 4KV lightning protection
- Dual Ethernet ports and grounding terminal integrated
- Passive PoE adapter with ESD protection circuitry and remote reset capability
- PharOS Web-based operating system optimized for outdoor wireless applications
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency, ideal for PTMP applications
- Supports AP Router, AP Client Router, AP, AP Client, Multi-Bridge and Repeater Operation modes
- Provides signal strength and client connection quality (CCQ) indicators for antenna alignment
- Provides Throughput Monitor, Spectrum Analyzer, Speed Test and Ping tools
- Supports discovery and management via Pharos Control application
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO and SMB networking products and the world's No.1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users.
For further information visit www.tp-link.com, follow TP-LINK on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TPLINK, Twitter at www.twitter.com/TPLINK or the TP-LINK Forum at http://forum.tp-link.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.