Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Texas Instruments
TI analog semiconductors and embedded processors power nearly every type of electronics device
DALLAS, Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) plans to demonstrate several of its new products in action at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Jan. 7-10 in Las Vegas, that are shaping the future of personal electronics. From wearables to automotive infotainment systems to intelligent display to advancements in health technology, TI's advanced analog semiconductors and embedded processors power nearly every type of electronic device a person touches. Follow all the news and TI's CES highlights at www.ti.com/ces2014-pr.
Consumer electronics are becoming more sophisticated and feature-rich. As a result, the need for technology advancements that enable longer battery life, real-time connectivity, and smaller, smarter, more efficient electronics will continue to increase. TI will showcase dozens of product demonstrations in its TI Village (#N115-N118) that will help meet these needs, including:
- Automotive: From curved screen, free-form infotainment display, and advanced driver assistance systems, to wireless connectivity, power management and solutions for hybrid/electric powertrains, TI is changing the way the industry thinks of automotive innovation.
- DLP® display: TI's DLP Pico™ technology enables a big screen viewing experience from the smallest devices. Broad ranging intelligent display applications incorporating DLP Pico will be demonstrated, including near eye display, augmented reality, handheld mobile products, ultimate big picture entertainment products, and interactive surface computing.
- Across the board:
- The Internet of Things (IoT): From smart watches, fitness gadgets and entertainment devices to connected lighting, home automation applications and more, TI is helping manufacturers connect more for the growing Internet of Things.
- HealthTech: Showcasing the latest advancements in health, fitness and medical imaging technology, TI's components help enable live-saving devices and wearable health monitors that allow individuals to take charge of their wellness.
- Wireless power/energy harvesting: Advancements in wireless power and energy harvesting technologies are helping to power the IoT, as well as relieve dead battery anxiety that consumers often experience with portable electronics.
- Audio: TI products help bring sound to life by enhancing quality and clarity for all types of audio systems. TI will show advancements in streaming audio, sound enhancement and system integration.
TI will also be showcasing its latest and greatest technologies inside end equipments at Pepcom's Digital Experience! at the Mirage Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip on Monday, Jan. 6, from 7-10:30 p.m.
Not attending CES? Stay connected with TI:
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.