Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Effortless Escape Promotion Offers Guests up to $600 in Resort Credit for Unexpected Indulgences
PALM BEACH, Fla., Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A study in the art of effortless living, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is unveiling a re-imagined Palm Beach experience designed to transport snowbirds to a private, luxury beachfront retreat with touches that are both unexpected and playfully indulgent. The Five-Star, Five Diamond escape shatters the region's preppy reputation with a journey into the new-fashioned luxury of the stylishly reinvented Palm Beach lifestyle. Romance, thrill or laid-back chill seekers who book their 2014 winter getaway prior to March 31, 2014 may take advantage of the "Effortless Escape" promotion with up to $600 in resort credits for use in the award-winning Eau Spa, at any of the resort's four restaurants and bars, for experience-driven kids and teen's programs and for in-room indulgences.
"Eau Palm Beach represents the new breed of luxury in Palm Beach, a place where today's traveler can enjoy the personalization and creativity of a five-star independent luxury resort," said John Bradway, director of marketing of Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. "We're delighted to unveil a new style of effortless living to Palm Beach, one that is miles away from mainstream with bespoke adventures that surpass the boundaries of tradition. At Eau Palm Beach the luxury is understood but the experience is unexpected."
New must-try experiences include:
- Refreshing Welcome – From the moment of arrival, guests will sense a break with convention. Greeted with chilled oshibori towels and Champagne in a freshly revitalized porte-cochère, guests will enter the resort through a lush outdoor living space and into a relaxing environment with a breathtaking view of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean.
- Gourmet Picnic A Go-Go – A new fleet of custom designed picnic bicycles, created just for Eau Palm Beach by Republic Bicycles, allow guests to take the Eau experience on the road with a gourmet lunch and beach blanket. A map of local bike routes puts a fun spin on seeing the sites of Palm Beach Island.
- Mediterranean Bounty –Embracing both the current trend towards healthy, Mediterranean fare and the melting pot of American cuisine, Eau Palm Beach has introduced a new menu at Temple Orange, beginning with a new signature Mediterranean Breakfast, featuring savory Mediterranean-inspired selections, charcuterie, cheeses and fresh fruits.
- Beauty Blueprint – The Eau Spa, a 42,000 square foot award-winning glamour oasis at the heart of Eau Palm Beach, will feature the Detox by Design program. This wellness initiative is a personalized three-day wellness trifecta combatting holiday overindulgence and perfecting guest's red-carpet look by combining a gourmet juice program, fitness and meditation instruction and rejuvenating spa therapies.
- Private Splashtopia – Guests relax and renew in oversized soaking tubs in a water wonderland guestroom bath experience featuring a tub-side waterproofed "Water Alive" book, soothing bath crystals, bath pillow, tray and signature candle featuring the Palm Beach breeze scent.
- Nightly Lobby Turndown – The Eau Palm Beach team takes their role as curators of fun to a new level by setting the tone each evening with a new Lobby Turndown. As the sun sets, the lobby is lit with 100 candles and guests are offered complimentary Champagne and invited to toast the new Palm Beach lifestyle. Other new events include "Living Room Session" musical performances; weekend nights punctuated by the electric sounds of the hottest DJs; Asian street food evenings and hand-rolled sushi paired with expertly mixed Sake-tinis.
- Where the Cool Kids Are – From a pint-sized theater and rock climbing wall and create-your-own- stuffed animal workshop for Eau Palm Beach's youngest guests to a DJ lab with turntables and mixing equipment, a mini-spa, photo studio and GoPro camera rentals for the hard-to-please teen set, passions are ignited at Aquanuts kids and COAST teen programs.
To reward proactive travel planning, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is offering the "Effortless Escape" promotion with tiered resort and spa credits of up to $600 for reservations made by March 31, 2014 for stay dates from December 20, 2013 through April 30, 2014. In addition to the benefits below, all guests booking the "Effortless Escape" package will receive a S'mores Kit for roasting S'mores by the Eau Palm Beach fire pit.
- Stay 3 nights – Receive $200 resort & spa credit
- Stay 5 nights – Receive $400 resort & spa credit
- Stay 7 or more nights – Receive $600 resort & spa credit
Winter room rates begin at $499. The "Effortless Escape" offer is subject to availability and requires advance reservations. For more information or to reserve the "Effortless Escape" promotion visit www.eaupalmbeach.com/sunshine or call 800.328.0170 and use promo code WINTER.
About Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on a private beach on seven acres of oceanfront and lush tropical gardens, welcoming guests with breathtaking ocean views immediately upon arrival. Spacious guest rooms offer private balconies with ocean, pool and garden views. Extensive recreational opportunities include the luxurious 42,000 square foot Eau Spa, three Har-tru tennis courts and an expansive fitness center with daily group fitness programs. With over 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa accommodates groups from 10 to 1,000 people and offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor venues for private events. Eau Palm Beach is a 2013 recipient of the AAA Five-Diamond rating and the Forbes Five-Star Rating. For more information, please visit www.eaupalmbeach.com or call 1.800.EAU.0170.
Anna Whitlow/Melissa Ward
Murphy O'Brien Public Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.