Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW YORK, December 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The new advertiser-centric offering focuses on enhanced data visibility and customized solutions
myThings, a global leader in programmatic ad solutions, announced today the launch of its next generation platform - destined to set a new standard in transparency and customization of programmatic campaigns.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131211/658869 )
The new platform is answering two pains of marketers who run real time programmatic ad campaigns: lack of transparency and template-based automation. It empowers advertisers by providing them with complete visibility into the performance patterns of their audience across all marketing channels, and creating fully customized programmatic campaigns capable of meeting their specific business goals.
The platform's key features include:
Enhanced transparency: A best-in-class analytics dashboard, CLARITY opens the black box by providing marketers with detailed, actionable insights into myThings' segmented campaigns on multiple levels, including:
- Media transparency: Domain and sub-domain level performance, top 50 publishers per network and win rates
- Segment-level audience transparency: Full set of performance KPIs per segment, revenue by creative and segment by segment comparison
- Segement-level creative performance: Performance KPIs per creative, revenue by segment, creative by creative comparison
- Mobile transparency: Android vs. iOS, in-app vs.mobile web (coming Jan. 2014)
- Cross-channel attribution insights: A complimentary multi-attribution suite powered by TagMan, providing a bird's eye view of the consumer's overall path to conversion
Business-driven customization: myThings is redefining the customization of programmatic campaigns by focusing on the following elements:
- Customized segmentation: myThings is capable of delivering enhanced ad relevancy in line with an advertiser's unique business goals (such as recruitment, reactivation, repeat purchases and incremental demand). The ability to define granular, business-driven segments - well beyond "stage in funnel" or category - involve the use of multiple dimensions encompassing behavioral, engagement, value and CRM-based parameters.
- Customized creative: Unlike standard, template-based retargeting banners, myThings' ads start off on an empty canvas and are therefore able to combine the best of branding and direct response to deliver 100% bespoke creative.
- Customized pricing models: myThings' artificial intelligence algorithms are trained to maximize incremental sales regardless of the advertisers' preferred business model. myThings can therefore support a range of models - CPA, CPM and Cost Plus - as well as variable pricing per product, category or segment.
In order to support its customized programmatic offering, myThings has developed a robust, flexible platform capable of integrating an advertiser's business rules throughout the entire programmatic ad campaign chain. The platform is centered on a data hub that performs big data analysis of anonymous user activity on a large scale and in real time, while providing a long term view of users - necessary for business-driven programmatic campaigns.
"Programmatic advertising has disrupted the industry with unrivaled efficiencies and improved ROI. However, more and more marketers tell us that performance is not enough and they seek added value. They want to understand the ins and outs of their campaigns and apply what they've learned across marketing activities. At myThings, we believe that to excel in today's space, programmatic advertising must be truly transparent and customized and that's exactly what our next generation platform is all about," commented CEO of myThings Benny Arbel.
For more information on myThings' complete data-driven advertising suite, visit http://www.mythings.com
Founded in 2005, myThings is a global leader in customized programmatic ad solutions. Turning big data into incremental demand, the company personalizes over 5 billion impressions a month for top advertisers in 30 markets including Adidas, Walmart, ToysRUs, Littlewoods, Very.co.uk, Zalando, Orange, Best Buy, and Microsoft.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.