Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Integer Research Ltd
LONDON, October 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Integer Research is running a series of free emissions control webinars on the 5th-8th November 2013. These business-focused 30-minute webinars present the opportunity to hear industry experts discuss key issues and developments in the emissions control sector. The webinars are completely free to attend.
Tim Cheyne, Director of Environment and Emissions at Integer Research, said, "These sessions will give useful insights into the current state of the emissions control industry with coverage on AdBlue/DEF, legislation in commercial and light-duty vehicle markets and the non-road market. They'll also look at how key issues and legislation will affect the industry in the future."
The webinars cover five highly relevant topics within the emissions control industry. Information provided is taken from the latest focus reports and market research conducted by Integer Research.
Register here - select the webinar(s) and time you'd like to attend.
Below is an outline of what each webinar will be covering. (Please note all timings are London, UK time)
AdBlue in European Markets - 5th Nov 2013, 9:00 register here
- Drivers of consumption growth - mature markets and new sectors
- When will AdBlue consumption in commercial vehicles reach a peak?
- Market forecasts prices and supply chain margins
- The changing structure of the European market
DEF & ARLA in the U.S. and Brazil - 5th Nov 2013, 17:30 register here
- Where will DEF demand finish up in 2013?
- Integer's latest DEF projections including off-highway equipment
- Fuel efficiency and GHG regulations - how will DEF be affected?
- DEF pricing structures
- Latest delivery statistics for P-7 vehicles
- Implications for ARLA-32
- Update on INMETRO's bulk ARLA regulations
- Price developments
Euro VI - Implications for the Commercial Vehicle Market - 6th Nov 2013 9:00 and 17:30 register here
- Key issues for Euro VI legislation
- Euro VI technology packages
- Key comparisons with EPA 2010/13
- Vehicle forecast - SCR and other emissions control
Euro 6 - Implications for the Passenger Car and Light Duty Vehicle Markets - 7th Nov 2013, 9:00 and 17:30 register here
- Euro 6 regulations and impact of Real Driving Emissions
- Expected technology approaches for Euro 6b and 6c
- Vehicle forecasts: diesel market share and after-treatment options
- Current AdBlue infrastructure compared to future customer requirements
Non-Road Mobile Machinery Market/Off-Highway Market - 8th Nov 2013, 9:00 and 17:30 register here
- Recent regulatory developments in (EU and USA)
- Tier 4 Final technology trends by power band and application
- NRMM OEMs: parc and sales forecasts for key regions
- Implications for AUS32 supply
About Integer Research
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in London, Integer is a leading consultancy in the emissions control sector, combining solid analysis of market information with technical expertise in emission control. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information on Integer's Emissions Control Webinar week, please call +44(0)207-7503-1265, or email email@example.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.