Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Oliver Solutions
HERZLIYA, Israel, October 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Oliver Solutions, the leading provider of SDN Broadband Access Software, accessFlow™, unifying the various access technologies utilized by Cable Operators (EPON, GPON, Point-to-Point Ethernet, Cable Modems) to be centrally DOCSIS® Provisioned.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131017/647541-INFO )
accessFlow™ enables of the reuse of existing DOCSIS® back-office systems and a migration path to SDN based management systems.
- OPEX reduction is achieved by unifying and centralizing the provisioning function
- New services enabled by SDN capabilities such as BaaS (Bandwidth as a Service)
- Service activation accelerated by running provisioning software on standard hardware
accessFlow™ is already in trials at major carriers and has proved Interoperable at multiple CableLabs® events.
The following products are available today including pre-integration to multiple hardware vendors and SDN enabled by the accessFlow™ software suite:
- accessFlowDPoE™ - DOCSIS Provisioning of EPON
- accessFlowDPoG™ - DOCSIS Provisioning of GPON
- accessFlowDPoP™ - DOCSIS Provisioning of Point-To-Point Ethernet
About Oliver Solutions
Oliver Solutions delivers a suite of software products addressing homogeneous operation across heterogeneous Access technologies. These products support legacy and contemporary management protocols, provisioning protocols and standards, as well as migration to SDN and NFV.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.oliver-solutions.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.