Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Banking
HARRISBURG, Pa., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of Banking and Securities issued 12 public enforcement orders during the third quarter of 2013.
These orders included fines, assessments and repaid costs that could total $851,012.
- Five Consent Agreements and Orders issued for unlicensed loan activity;
- One Summary Order to Cease and Desist for unlicensed loan activity;
- Three Consent Agreements and Orders issued for violations of the Pennsylvania Securities Act of 1972;
- One Consent Agreement and Order issued resulting in a license suspension for violations of the Mortgage Licensing Act;
- One Summary Order to Cease and Desist resulting in permanent bar from the securities business in Pennsylvania; and
- One Order to Show Cause for violations of the Pennsylvania Securities Act of 1972.
Comprehensive lists of public enforcement orders administered by the Department of Banking and Securities are available online at www.dobs.state.pa.us.
Consumers can make inquiries or file a complaint against any company or individual regulated or licensed by the Department of Banking and Securities online or by calling 1-800-PA-BANKS (800-722-2657).
Investors are invited to learn more on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/PAInvestorEducation.
Media contact: Ed Novak, 717-783-4721
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.