(HawaiiNewsNow) - If you're looking for a scare this Halloween, the Dole Plantation has a haunted house, maze and train as part of its month-long "Nightmare at Dole Plantation" attraction. Jennifer Robbins went to Haleiwa Friday and was in for a spook herself at the attraction that runs through Oct. 31.
- The haunted house is open each day from Oct. 1 through Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The haunted maze and train are open on each and every Friday and Saturday night in October from 7 to 11 p.m. This is the very first weekend
- General admission tickets are $13 for EACH of the attractions.
- Discounted pre-sale tickets are only $10 through Oct. 12
- Discount coupons worth $3 are available at all Times, Fujioka's and Shima's locations on Oahu.
- Nightmare at Dole Plantation may very well be too intense for children! Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information click HERE.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.