Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, October 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/57f233/healthcare_it) has announced the addition of the "Healthcare IT Market in South Africa 2012-2016" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The healthcare IT market in South Africa is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.88 percent by 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need to store patient information and use it to provide appropriate/better healthcare services. The market has also been witnessing the increased application of mobile technology. However, the high capital needed to adopt IT systems/technology could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This research has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the various cities of South Africa: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, and Soweto; and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
7. South African Government IT Initiatives
8. Revenue Segmentation
9. City Wise Segmentation
10. Vendor Landscape
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 3M Co.
- Aegis Group Plc.
- Agility Global Health Solutions
- Bytes Healthcare Solutions
- CS Corp.
- GE Healthcare
- Gijima Group Ltd.
- InterSystems Corp.
- Philips Healthcare
- Roche Group
- Sekunjalo Healthcare Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare.
- TIBCO software Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/57f233/healthcare_it
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.