Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
Weekends in October offer lots of treats no tricks!
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct.1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As the weather cools down and the pumpkins appear, Carowinds offers a fun new event for little ones and their families. The Great Pumpkin Fest will celebrate all the fun of the fall season with costumes, games, hands on activities and Snoopy and his pals giving hugs, high fives, and treats. The Great Pumpkin Fest takes place every Saturday and Sunday in October inside Carowinds' Planet Snoopy.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110330/CL73314LOGO )
"The Great Pumpkin Fest offers an excellent value for families," says Chris Kirby, Carowinds Director of Marketing. "They can enjoy rides, attractions and hanging with the Peanuts gang, plus the extra fun of a Halloween fall festival."
Great Pumpkin Fest activities are included with the price of daytime admission to Carowinds. The park is open from 10a-5:30p, with The Great Pumpkin Fest going from 12-5. It offers an excellent value for families looking to enjoy some Halloween fun along with everything Carowinds has to offer. October daytime tickets start as low as $38.99, for more information visit Carowinds.com
Great Pumpkin Fest Fun Includes:
- Hay Bale Maze Little ones can make their way through the fun path of hay bales, dodge the dead ends and conquer the maze.
- Foam Zone Jump into a pile o bubbles, nothing but good clean fun!
- Fraidy Cat Puppet Show Dr. Daring helps Fraidy Cat overcome her Halloween fears in this interactive show that engages the young audience.
- Mumpkin Patch A free mini pumpkin to decorate and take home with you!
- Peter the talking Pumpkin Talk to the keeper of the pumpkin patch, tell him about your trick or treating plans.
- Kiddie-oke Become a star on our stage, kids can show off their talents with our kiddie karaoke.
- Peanuts Spooktacular Show Charlie Brown, Linus and Lucy go on a spooky musical adventure that's more fun than fright! Peanuts Showplace Stage.
- Trick or Treating Practicing your trick or treating skills ahead of the big day helps maximize your treat haul! Stations throughout Planet Snoopy 2-4 pm.
- Costume Parade Show off the costume! Parade starts at 4 in front of the Gr8 Sk8 and ends at Peanuts Showplace Stage with a dance party!
- Peanuts Dance Party Sing and Dance with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the PEANUTS gang as they get ready for Halloween! 4:15 near the Peanuts Showplace
- Plus all the fun of Planet Snoopy! The antique Carousel, Snoopy's Yacht Club, Woodstock Gliders, plus kid sized games and more!
Carowinds is owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, a publicly traded partnership that is listed for trading on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FUN." In addition to Carowinds, Cedar Fair owns and operates ten other amusement parks, three water parks, one indoor water park, and five hotels. Cedar Fair also operates the Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in California under a management contract.
Carowinds Public Relations
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.