Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE TOA Technologies
Oracle customers can now deploy TOA's ETAdirect for Oracle Service Cloud and ETAdirect for Oracle Sales Cloud, giving them field service and appointment management tools to gain complete visibility and control over any field activity, from sales appointment to service delivery
SAN FRANCISCO and CLEVELAND, Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- From making a sale to delivering a product or service, the sales and service lifecycles typically go beyond the four walls of a company. So to make sure a sale closes or a customer receives a product on-time, it's critical for organizations to be connected to the field with the right visibility and tools – because these mobile employees can represent the only, and sometimes the final, face-to-face interaction a person will have with your company. With its proven ETAdirect platform for field service management successfully used by businesses around the world, TOA Technologies is working with Oracle to deliver two solutions built for Oracle users: ETAdirect for Oracle Service Cloud and ETAdirect for Oracle Sales Cloud.
These solutions connect Oracle users directly to TOA Technologies' cloud-based field service management solutions, helping to integrate all sales, service and delivery processes and people – all the way to the field. By combining TOA's leading field service optimization engine with Oracle customer information, the right person can arrive at the right appointment and with the right resources, on-time, every time, getting business done faster and creating better relationships with customers along the way.
ETAdirect for Oracle Service Cloud connects the call center and the field workforce with tools that:
- Schedule appointments based on customer requirements and workforce capacity
- Provide visibility into the field, allowing the call center to answer customer questions about the status of the appointment and any potential changes
ETAdirect for Oracle Sales Cloud empowers sales representatives to better connect with customers while in the field with tools that:
- Book and manage appointments using a cloud-based scheduling application
- Deliver a full view into the availability of critical sales support staff
TOA Technologies is a proven provider of field service management solutions, named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, 2012. From global and regional telecommunications providers to furniture retailers and energy utilities, TOA's customers have transformed their mobile service operations by leveraging ETAdirect to:
- Predict when field representatives will actually arrive for appointments and use this knowledge to keep customers informed
- Use data about mobile employees' personalized work patterns to create optimized, efficient field work schedules that assign the right person to the right job and align the necessary parts and equipment in minutes
- Prioritize and balance scheduled, maintenance and emergency work
- Tap the flexibility of the cloud to provide operations with one streamlined, real-time view across the entire field workforce – from in-house employees to contractors – ensuring a consistent service experience for every customer
- Extend field visibility to back office staff, providing them with information to answer customer questions: Where is my service person? When will he arrive? Can he call ahead?
- Empower field employees to deliver remarkable customer experiences with access to optimized schedules, job details, customer histories and collaboration tools in one browser-based app that works on any device
In booth 4528 Moscone West in the CX area, TOA Technologies will be exhibiting at Oracle Open World in San Francisco, September 22-26, 2013. TOA representatives will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate both ETAdirect for Oracle Service Cloud and ETAdirect for Oracle Sales Cloud.
"There is huge opportunity to extend Oracle solutions to what's happening in the field. That's where TOA's field service management solutions come in," said Jeffrey Wartgow, vice president of channels and alliances at TOA Technologies. "We are thrilled to announce a field service management integration that gives Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud users a direct view into field processes and activities, providing them with the visibility and the tools to proactively manage the appointment from start to finish, from scheduling to service delivery and even customer feedback, and everything in between."
About TOA Technologies
TOA Technologies is a leading provider of field service and mobile workforce management software solutions. ETAdirect, a complete cloud application suite, measures everything that happens in the field, down to the minutest details of work and travel, and creates unique performance pattern profiles for each and every person in the field – a veritable work fingerprint. Using a proprietary and patented statistical analysis engine, it predicts when things will happen and how long they will take to do in the future. Using these predictions, ETAdirect holistically manages the entire service delivery process from start to finish: from the moment an appointment or service is requested, through planning, routing and scheduling, to real-time customer communications and field management. To support a broad spectrum of field work, mobile employees use the most advanced and flexible HTML5-based field service mobile app available to support projects as well as context-aware collaboration.
With its groundbreaking technology, unique approach to field to service management and the shared knowledge of its expertise, TOA Technologies and ETAdirect consistently reduce operational costs while dramatically enhancing the customer experience for companies around the world. ETAdirect is quickly deployed, highly configurable and easily integrated with existing CRM, ERP and other systems.
Across four continents, ETAdirect manages mobile workforces for some of the world's most recognizable global brands in the satellite/cable/broadband, telecom, utilities, insurance, home services and retail industries. TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices throughout Europe, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand. To learn more, visit http://www.toatech.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
TOA Technologies media contact
Oracle media contact
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.