Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
New apps, mobile features, countries and carriers added to the service
MIDDLEBURY, Conn., Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iSend, a leading electronic payment service for people who support family members in other countries, today unveiled a new website for www.aryty.com, its mobile phone top-up portal. Customers of Aryty (pronounced a-RIGHT-ee) now have unprecedented options when purchasing low-cost airtime for friends and family abroad.
When iSend acquired Aryty in 2010, it offered top-ups for mobile phones in India and the Philippines. Since then, iSend has greatly expanded Aryty in terms of who can receive top-ups and how customers can arrange them:
- Aryty apps for Apple and Android devices. Customers who prefer arranging top-ups via an app rather than a browser have an additional option with free-of-charge Aryty apps available at Apple and Android stores.
- Nearly 100 total destination countries. Visitors to Aryty.com can arrange top-ups for family members and friends throughout the world, including highly popular top-up destinations Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, the Philippines and Spain.
- More than 200 carriers. Recipients of Aryty top-ups can be customers of more than 200 mobile networks, typically the top carriers in each country Aryty serves, including Airtel, Claro, Digicel, Globe, LIME, Movistar, MTN, Orange, Smart, Sun, Telcel and Tigo.
- Free trials available for more than 70 countries. Customers can try Aryty for free by sending trial top-ups from fifty cents to three dollars, with most free trials over one dollar. There is no obligation and no credit card required for the free recharge trial.
- New mobile version. Aryty.com features a new mobile website that makes it quick and easy to arrange top-ups from a mobile phone – no computer required.
- U.S. and Canada long-distance top-ups. In addition to purchasing airtime for the phones of friends and family in other countries, Aryty customers can purchase low-cost international calling time for their own mobile phones to make affordable calls to anywhere in the world. Call time is available from five networks, with local dial numbers available to subscribers. Aryty.com offers free trials, with some carriers offering additional free trials to new customers.
- Online payments with cashU. Customers in the Middle East and North Africa can now add Aryty top-ups to the items they purchase with cashU to eliminate the need for a credit card.
"These additions and enhancements to Aryty reflect iSend's commitment to provide maximum service to its customers while positioning us as a pioneer and industry pace-setter," said Steve LaBella, iSend president and CEO. "In addition to being the most convenient top-up service, we also offer the lowest pricing in the industry, and we encourage anyone who communicates with family and friends in other countries to visit Aryty for a free test-drive."
Ranked #33 in Forbes magazine top 100 "America's Most Promising Companies" and #73 in the Inc. 500 list of America's fastest-growing private companies, iSend provides electronic payment service options for people who support family members in other countries. These transfers can be arranged in over 150,000 retail locations spanning the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Europe and the Middle East, with mobile phone top-ups available at iSend's recharge portal, www.Aryty.com. iSend's direct relationships with mobile network operators, billing and retail organizations enable rapid transfers to recipients in more than 100 countries throughout the Americas, the Caribbean, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, including the Indian subcontinent. Visit www.iSendWorldwide.com.
For more information:
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.