Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE The Mass Technology Leadership Council
BOSTON, Sept. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 700 technology executives, entrepreneurs, investors and students packed the Westin Waterfront ballroom last night to walk the red carpet and celebrate the presentations of the 2013 MassTLC Leadership Awards. This was the event's largest turnout in its 16-year history.
"The community came out in full force to celebrate an all-star line-up of finalists and winners," said Tom Hopcroft, President and CEO of MassTLC. "The depth and breadth of technology innovation on exhibit is a testament to the caliber of the Massachusetts ecosystem. This year's winners, from CEO of the Year to Start-Up to Watch, are the driving force in our economy and deserve our accolades and praise."
2013 Award Recipients
- CEO of the Year: Jonathan Bush, athenahealth
- Emerging Executive of the Year: Mark Kasdorf, Intrepid Pursuits
- CTO of the Year: Vlad Sejnoha, Nuance Communications
- Company of the Year - Private: uTest
- Company of the Year - Public: TripAdvisor
- Start-Up to Watch: Infinio
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Big Data: Localytics
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Cloud: Plexxi
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Digital Games: Disruptor Beam
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Ed Tech: Muzzy Lane
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Healthcare/Life Sciences: Vaxess Technologies
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Energy: WiTricity Corporation
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Mobile: Lilliputian Systems
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Robotics: Corindus Vascular Robotics
- Innovative Technology of the Year - Sales & Marketing: Vsnap
- Consumer Product of the Year: Ubersense
- Recruitment Video of the Year: PHT Corporation
Honorary Award Winners
Commonwealth Award: Ray Ozzie, Founder of Talkto and Groove Networks
Policy Leader of the Year: Mayor Thomas M. Menino, City of Boston
Workforce Development Leader: Elaine Mistretta, Math, Computer Science and Robotics Teacher, Haverhill High School
A committee of over 60 industry executives, thought leaders and media were involved with the selection process for the nominees and determined the winners with the exception of Product of the Year and Start Up to Watch which were selected through online/text voting. For a full list of finalists and recipients in each category, please visit www.masstlcawards.org
The 2013 MassTLC Leadership Awards program platinum sponsors are Cisco, GreenbergTraurig, Microsoft, pwc, Silicon Valley Bank and gold sponsors are Aericon, The Boston Globe, CA Technologies, KSquare Law, PTC, Raytheon and Sonus.
About The Mass Technology Leadership Council
The Mass Technology Leadership Council (MassTLC) is the region's leading technology association and the premier network for tech executives, entrepreneurs, investors and policy leaders. MassTLC's purpose is to accelerate innovation by connecting people from across the technology landscape, providing access to industry-leading content and ideas and offering a platform for visibility for member companies and their interests.
For more information on MassTLC visit www.masstlc.org
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.