Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Author 101 University
The Premier Event for Marketing and Publishing Event Announces All-Star Lineup of Speakers
LAS VEGAS, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- An All Star lineup of best-selling authors, literary agents, publishers and publishing world insiders will share their secrets of success to help new authors create profitable business at the 12th Annual "Author 101 University" conference.
The conference takes place from October 24-27, 2013 in Las Vegas and starts with a special, day-long Master Class with NY Times best-selling author Brendon Burchard and publicist to the stars Rick Frishman.
"Authors will learn how to expand your brand, your earnings and your reputation as the authority in your field," said Frishman, president of Morgan-James publishing and best-selling author of several books on publicity and marketing. "After three days at Author 101 University you'll leave with the precise tools to propel yourself into the top 3% of any industry."
The conference is the perfect place for experts, authors, speakers and consultants to network with agents, book publishing insiders, representatives from publishing companies.
"The networking alone will change your life and business. Come be a part of our family," he said.
- Brendon Burchard, Best Selling Author and Legendary Marketing Trainer
- John Assaraf, Best Selling Author, Expert on the Neuroscience of Success
- Rachel Hanfling, Producer, Media Strategist and Trainer
- David Hancock, founder of Morgan James Publishing
- Alex Carroll, Best Selling Author, Radio Interview Expert
- Gary Goldstein, Celebrated Hollywood film producer
- Marilyn Horowitz, NYU Professor, Author, Speaker, Writing Coach and Consultant
- Peter Hoppenfeld, Attorney to best and brightest
- Ellen Reid, Indie Book Expert, Author, Book Producer
- Scott Hoffman, Folio Literary Management
- Bill Gladstone, Agent, Author and Producer
- Thomas Bahler, Author, Composer, Musical Director
- Roberto Candelaria, Bestselling Author and founder of Sponsorship Boot Camp
- Justin Spizman, Author, Ghostwriter, Editor, and Book Project Consultant
- Bruce Barbour, Agent, Author and Producer
"You'll be engaged as these top pros share their expertise, reveal the inner workings of the publishing industry, and discuss various approaches to common marketing and publishing challenges," Frishman said.
Aspiring authors will learn the answers to such questions as:
- What are publishers like Harper Collins, Morgan James, Adams Media, Wiley, Random House, and Simon & Schuster looking for?
- What is the best way to get your manuscript read when you're an unpublished author?
- What are the biggest mistakes to avoid when writing book proposals?
- What do you need to know to get a yes from agents and publishers?
This information is especially timely because publishing experts estimate 15 million books were published in 2012 – a 500% increase.
"That means authors face increased competition to get people to find, buy and read books. Most authors never build a sustainable business based on their books or sell more than 500 copies of their books," he said.
"You'll get more out of this $497 seminar than any event this year offered at any price in the publishing industry," he said. To register, click here.
The One-Day Exclusive Workshop Master Class (separate admission) with Burchard and Frishman will reveal their behind-the-scenes secrets to transform your book into a million-dollar speaking, consulting, coaching and training business that makes a significant impact on people worldwide.
In this high-energy seminar, they will come together to give you their unique strategies to:
- Entice literary agents and publishers to choose you out of all the competition currently on the market
- Grow your book into a successful business that will comfortably support you and your family
- Easily expand your book into speeches, CDs, DVDs, coaching, online courses, membership sites, consulting and training programs
- Make a significant impact on every life you touch by moving people to action
Seating is limited and the Master Class will sell out.
Tuition for the Author Master Class is $397 but a friend can also come for free if you register by September 24. Click here for registration information or go to http://ow.ly/ozwYV
Read more news from Author 101
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.