A small electrical fire was extinguished Saturday afternoon at a Longview Whataburger.
Longview Fire crews responded to the Whataburger located 4108 W Loop 281. Authorities tell KLTV-7 that the fire was caused by an electrical short and caused damage to one wall. Crews quickly put out the fire.
Officials say that the restaurant was evacuated and everyone was able to get out safely. The restaurant is closed for the time being. No word yet on when it is expected to re-open.
Sunday, March 9 2014 11:44 PM EDT2014-03-10 03:44:06 GMT
Officials confirm with KLTV that at least one juvenile is dead following an attempted robbery Sunday afternoon in Longview.The attempted robbery occurred at the "New-Way" gas station located at the intersectionMore >>
One juvenile is dead following an attempted robbery Sunday evening in Longview.More >>
Wednesday, March 5 2014 8:29 AM EST2014-03-05 13:29:40 GMT
Several Smith County fire crews have contained an early morning house fire in Overton. Authorities tell us the fire began around 5:00 Wednesday morning in the 400 block of E. South Street. Arp, OvertonMore >>
Several Smith County fire crews have contained an early morning house fire in Overton.More >>
Wednesday, March 5 2014 12:20 AM EST2014-03-05 05:20:20 GMT
Final results are in for several high-profile elections.In the primary race for State House, District 6 Republican Matt Schaefer defeated challenger Skip Ogle. In the Smith County Judge Republican primary,More >>
Final results are in for several important Smith County elections.More >>