(HawaiiNewsNow) - Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay, in partnership with Maui Brewing Co., invites guests to usher in the fall harvest with a special Septemberfest dinner. It will take place at Kailani restaurant -- featuring the local brewery's signature ales and lagers -- on September 2, 2013 starting at 6:00 p.m. Beer connoisseurs are invited to sip and savor the seasons with a rustic five-course pairing created by Chef Dario Montelvere.
Inspired by the seasons, Septemberfest will focus on Hawaii's unique fall harvest sourced locally throughout the islands. The menu reflects Four Seasons' commitment to sustainability and the resort's nature-to-table approach, focusing on local ingredients from both land and sea. Maui Brewing Co., which features handcrafted ales and lagers brewed with aloha, reflects a similar approach and commitment.
Chef Montelvere and Garrett Marrero, from Maui Brewing Co., will guide guests along the culinary and brew journey course by course explaining the significance of each pairing. The brewery will feature five favorites that harmoniously pair with Chef Montelvere's seasonal menu and captures bold, smooth and refreshing flavors with each sip.
The dinner will be held at Kailani restaurant, with a stunning backdrop of turquoise blue water and swaying palms, complimenting the casual yet refined brew event. The Septemberfest dinner is USD 90.00 per person and includes welcome reception, and food & beer pairings. A portion of the dinner proceeds will benefit the Lanai Cancer Foundation.
The Septemberfest dinner includes the following 5-course menu:
- 1st Course: Bikini Blonde Beer Can Chicken Sliders, Poi Buns, House-made Ketchup, Sweet Potato Fries - Paired with Bikini Blonde
- 2nd Course: Mana Wheat Beer Battered Softshell Crab, Compressed Pineapple, Thai Green Curry, Licorice paired with Pau Hana Pilsner
- 3rd Course: Kangaroo, Pork, & Lahaina Town Brown Ale Sausage, Potato Dumpling, Red Cabbage & Onion Gravy Consommé paired with Smoked Out
- 4th Course: La Petite Blanca Seafood Pot Pie, Kauai Shrimp, Scallop, Hupu'upu'u, Golden Puff & Lanai Thyme paired with La Petite Blanca
- 5th Course: Dark Chocolate Crunch Bar with Jivara Chantilly, Crispy Taro Chips, Candied Peanuts, Coconut Poi Couli and the Coconut Porter Ice Cream paired with Aloha B'ak'tun Cans
For more information click HERE.