HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The University of Hawai'i football season opener against USC is set for Thursday, August 29, 2013. Kickoff is scheduled for 5:00 p.m. The Upper and Lower Halawa Parking Lot (Gates 3 and 4) will open at 11:30 a.m., while all other lots (UH Reserved, and Kamehameha) will open at 12:30 p.m.
TRAFFIC & PARKING FLOW CHART (TRAFFIC UPDATES available on ESPN 1420 AM)
- Entrance through Gate 1 (Main Salt Lake) – ADA, Bus Lot and Sections 1-7 only (PASSES ONLY)
- Entrance through Gate 2 (North Kamehameha) – Parking areas 8-14 only (PASSES ONLY)
- Entrance through Gate 3 (Halawa) – Upper and Lower Halawa parking lots only
- Entrance through Gate 4 (Lower Salt Lake) – Upper and Lower Halawa parking lots only
- Entrance through Gate 5 (Kamehameha) – Kamehameha parking lot only
Alternate parking is also available to Radford High School, Kam Drive In, and Leeward Community College (LCC). Ford Island will not be available for the game. Please note opening and closing times:
Kam Drive-In (3:00 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is $5 per vehicle with FREE shuttle service (3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. / 8:00 p.m. - 1 hour after the game).
Leeward Community College (3:00 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is FREE. Cost is $2 per person (roundtrip) for shuttle service (3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. / 8:00 p.m. - 1 hour after the game).
Radford High School (3:00 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is $5. NO shuttle service available.
Note: Security is present at all alternate parking sites. Shuttle service begins ninety minutes prior to kickoff and up to one hour after the game ends.
There will be no public parking available on the inner circle, except for the limited amount of ADA stalls. These ADA stalls will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA issued identification cards. Guests who are unable to produce the placard and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas.