The Lahaina Safeway has been re-opened after it was evacuated for about an hour earlier Saturday morning due to a fire.
Fire crews were called to the scene shortly before 8:30 a.m. They found rapidly moving smoke coming from the baker's exterior exhaust vent system.
The fire was contained within the vent system. No monetary damages have been reported.
The cause is considered accidental due to the grease build up.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
In lower Puna, a bizarre new normal has set in.
Trump signs executive order to keep families together at border, says 'zero-tolerance' prosecution policy will continue.
American Airlines says it has asked the US not to use its flights to transport migrant children who have been separated from their parents.
As eruptions, earthquakes, and hazardous gases inundate communities in lower Puna, several businesses and tourist spots have been financially affected in the fallout.
It could be move-in ready by early August.