(Hawaii News Now) - Just because you like to party doesn't mean you can't be healthy, happy and fit. We have some tips on how to get trim and still have fun party girl style. Aprilanne Hurley SFN , Author of The Party Girl Diet, joins Grace in the kitchen with some smart eating tips for the girl who still likes to have some fun.
Amazon will actually have the PGD Kindle listed as "free" on the 8th so no code is needed!
Party Girl Diet's Flat Belly Artichoke Salsa Recipe:
Makes 5 servings
Ready in 15 minutes
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (coarsely)
- 3 Roma or plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp small capers
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
1. Mix together all of the ingredients above in a medium bowl.
2. Serve PGD's Sexy Abs Salsa at room temperature with julienned fresh, colorful peppers, baked chips, or as we will be featuring on the show - on baked crustinis as a unique variation on the Party Girl Diet's Bruschetta Recipe in the book. This recipe also makes a great topping for salads, pasta, and pizza. (You can also make PGD's salsa ahead of time and chill before serving