This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Research and Markets
This new research report, announced by Research and Markets, provides a comprehensive overview of the Polish electronic cigarettes market, one of the fastest growing markets in Europe
Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Poland Electronic Cigarettes Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report on electronic cigarettes market includes
Quantification and analysis of the Poland electronic cigarettes market
- Current market size and forecasts of the Poland electronic cigarettes industry
- Illustration of drivers and trends
- Key factors affecting electronic cigarettes market
- Competitive Landscape: Profiles of leading players
- The Poland electronic cigarettes market is one of the fastest growing markets in Europe.
- Electronic cigarettes have wide retail presence in the country with the product sold in company owned retail stores, exclusive distributors and multi-brand retail outlets
- Along with domestic brands, some of the Chinese brands are also very popular in the market
- The market witnessed entry of large number of companies in 2009 and 2010
- Minimal intervention by Government and low negative publicity, unlike other countries has encouraged growth of electronic cigarette usage in the country
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Size and Outlook
3. Factors Affecting Growth
4. Vendor Landscape
5. Distribution Channel
6. Key Trends & drivers
7. Market Inhibitors
8. Pricing Data
9. Regulatory Environment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hzbh5h/poland_electronic
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/3/prweb10535434.htm